• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Fact about yourself

I've been playing video games since the sweet little age of six.

Spoons?

Once when I was in middle school, some students from the high school came over to read their script of Little Shop of Horrors with us.

Population Growing?

The 2nd Animal Crossing game I played, but it's my favorite and the one I get the most enjoyment out of playing. I still own it today, and just recreated my town. It's truly a classic.

Stuffed animals/plushes.

I have hundreds of stuffed animals/plush dolls. Most of which are cluttering up my parents' basement. I used to talk to them and have tea parties and we'd all be great friends all the time. I had a lot of babies.

Beans?

I like going out on my roof and watch the sky at sunset(i really do that xD)

Pokemon Sun and Moon

I've had two pet cats in my life; they're cool for the most part but I prefer dogs.

Soda?

I don't like how crayons smell much but I like how pictures look when colored well with crayons.

Cold Weather

Last edited:
Back