• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Extra DIYS (FT lucky gold cat, giant teddy!), sahara, more.

I've got the party wall to trade if i could get the colorful teacup ride?
Hey, im gonna have to hold off for now as i've been spending nook miles on stuff for people like crazy and am starting to run low, and the teacups are like 5k. Hopefully saharah will bring it to me. Thank you though!

Hey, im gonna have to hold off for now as i've been spending nook miles on stuff for people like crazy and am starting to run low, and the teacups are like 5k. Hopefully saharah will bring it to me. Thank you though!
ahhh the party wall you actually can't get from saharah but I can wait! If that's okay?

I have the garden wagon DIY!
OOOO! How about 500k? I can go higher if need be, just let me know what you’re looking for..!
Post automatically merged:

ahhh the party wall you actually can't get from saharah but I can wait! If that's okay?
Woaaah really?! How do you even get it.. lemme try to get some nook miles up and ill dm you if you still have it available! 😳

OOOO! How about 500k? I can go higher if need be, just let me know what you’re looking for..!
Post automatically merged:

Woaaah really?! How do you even get it.. lemme try to get some nook miles up and ill dm you if you still have it available! 😳
The party wall you get from your villagers on your birthday! It's totally rng and dependent on your friendship level with your villagers! :3

i have the garden wagon diy if that other person hasn't responded yet ^^

edit: online now! let me know if you'd like to trade

Last edited:
pictures and colors here I try to keep it as updated as possible.
I am insanely desperate for the iron garden bench, and garden wagon DIYS. Please let me know if you have them available and I will do everything possible to trade you for them. IGB, NMT, bell tree currency, certain items, tell me whatever you want and I will do my absolute best to find a way and make it happen.
Happy to trade nook miles item colors, listed below. I am looking for quite a few white street lamps, and a white life guard chair. Also happy to trade regular item colors. if you have something you're looking for specifically, let me know and i'll take a look.

My nook miles item colors:
Construction sign- this
Life guard chair- yellow
Portable toilet- red
Streetlamp- brown (looking for lots of white ones)
Utility pole- this
Drink machine- black
Public bench- White
Snack machine- black
Springy ride on- red
tourist telescope- green
Park clock- black
Phone box- blue
Cotton candy stall- pink
Playground gym- red
Parabolic antenna- one with red writing
solar panel- blue
wind turbine- blue
lighthouse- blue, but I have one red too.
monster statue- black
pool- white
teacup ride- colorful/rainbow
bamboo noodle slide
pawprint doorplate

Hi did you still need the garden wagon DIY?

Let me please let me know what you would like to offer.

Thanks 😊

Hi everyone! Sorry for the late update! I got the garden wagon! I still need that iron garden bench tho, and all the stuff on my wishlist, so.. bump!

Back