• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Trading Extra DIYS (FT lucky gold cat, giant teddy!), sahara, more.

I have a rainbow beach ball and amber on hand right now but I would have to order the street organ and can only pass it to you tomorrow. Is 2 NMT for these 3 items acceptable?

Last edited:
Two white street lamp for your blue phone box?
Sounds perfect! Like this when youre ready and ill send you a dodo..
I have a rainbow beach ball and amber on hand right now but I would have to order the street organ and can only pass it to you tomorrow. Is 2 NMT for these 3 items acceptable?
Perfect. Just dm me when you’re good to go!

Last edited:
do you have any of these items?
i have the white snack machine, white streetlamps,
i also have some of the DIYs you're looking for but no dupes so i could just make you the items if you'd like (iron garden bench, coconut wall planter, beekeeper hive, cherry blossom pond stone, bonsai shelf, aries rocking chair)

edit i also just got the butterfly fish model

Last edited:
do you have any of these items?
i have the white snack machine, white streetlamps,
i also have some of the DIYs you're looking for but no dupes so i could just make you the items if you'd like (iron garden bench, coconut wall planter, beekeeper hive, cherry blossom pond stone, bonsai shelf, aries rocking chair)

edit i also just got the butterfly fish model
I have a sandcastle, seaglobe, fan palm (ik i have it in white, will have to check for black) and the beach ball in that color. About the diys, thank you for the offer, but I'm going to need a TON so i'd prefer the actual DIYS. Would you like everything I have for either the snack machine or 2-3 street lamps?

I have a sandcastle, seaglobe, fan palm (ik i have it in white, will have to check for black) and the beach ball in that color. About the diys, thank you for the offer, but I'm going to need a TON so i'd prefer the actual DIYS. Would you like everything I have for either the snack machine or 2-3 street lamps?
i just got the sand castle and a colorful beach ball (still looking for the other color variations) but i still need the sea globe, fan palm (i'm looking for any color! white is great) and other beach ball colors if you have them
the colors are a bit wonky on that website... when you select (any) it just displays a default color
if you only want one color version it actually says the color in brackets after the item

i can get you 1/2 white street lamps then?

sure I can get you all of those! Sadly, thats the only beach ball I have. But I do actually have that pool on your wish list too, if you want that as well?

Would you trade a white heart rug for the pink cotton candy machine? I also have a cute wall clock.

Would you trade a white heart rug for the pink cotton candy machine? I also have a cute wall clock.
hi! I actually dont have the white heart rug, I want/need it.. Or did you mean you want to give it to me for the pink candy machine? I can do that! I'd also love the cute wall clock. 🥰

hi! I actually dont have the white heart rug, I want/need it.. Or did you mean you want to give it to me for the pink candy machine? I can do that! I'd also love the cute wall clock. 🥰

I can trade the white heart rug for the pink cotton candy machine.

Back