Experienced Forumer new to this Bell Tree community

Zeo

Bells
I registered to the forums here just now, and I was glad to find out that I wasn't restricted to any type of posting like they forced me to when I registered for different AC forums a while ago! -gonk-

As some of you can tell, I'm a very experienced forum user, and I have been posting all over the forums such as Gaia Online, one of the Mabinogi fan sites, one of the Pokemon forums, and more.

I hope I will get to like this forums which encourage me to be even more active. 8D

You guys may call me Zeo.

Welcome! I too was born and raised on net forums 8'D

This is one of the nicer forums I've seen! Enjoy your time here, I'm finally getting used to keeping track of all the subforums haha.

Welcome! I too was born and raised on net forums 8'D

This is one of the nicer forums I've seen! Enjoy your time here, I'm finally getting used to keeping track of all the subforums haha.

Thanks. Hopefully there is not so much of the drama going on in this forums, like ugh really?... I really despise drama.

Unfortunately there is quite a bit of underlying drama in the ACNL communities from what I've seen >: TBT is generally better with it but I see a lot of tension in the villager trading plaza haha. @_@; It's unavoidable and not that bad though! I've had generally pleasant experiences here, with many people being very gracious towards me which makes me inclined to be a er little bit nicer on here than most other forums.

But since you hail from Gaia, you should be okay /brick'd

I'm pretty new to ACNL and forums in general, but Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful stay! If you need help or something you can ask me for it, although I don't know if i'll be able to give it because I'm horrible. I'll try!

Welcome to TBT fellow active forumer........ person :p

I lol'd when you said "you may call me zeo" tho XD

Okay... I finally got 3 posts, because I tried to multi-quote and the forum thinks I was trying to post a 'link' or 'image' (even though I didn't) which restricted me from posting.

Orz

Unfortunately there is quite a bit of underlying drama in the ACNL communities from what I've seen >: TBT is generally better with it but I see a lot of tension in the villager trading plaza haha. @_@; It's unavoidable and not that bad though! I've had generally pleasant experiences here, with many people being very gracious towards me which makes me inclined to be a er little bit nicer on here than most other forums.

But since you hail from Gaia, you should be okay /brick'd

Thanks again. I sure do hope so.

I'm pretty new to ACNL and forums in general, but Welcome! I hope you have a wonderful stay! If you need help or something you can ask me for it, although I don't know if i'll be able to give it because I'm horrible. I'll try!

I will try to remember that just incase I need it. Thank you.

Welcome to TBT fellow active forumer........ person :p

I lol'd when you said "you may call me zeo" tho XD

Why?

Back