• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Expectations for AC HHD

Cucco!

Bells
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Togepi Easter Egg
Cake
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Chocolate Cake
So what do you think will be awarded for completing homes/rooms/tasks etc.?
I would love to see something like being awarded items that can transfer into your existing ACNL town!
Any guesses anyone?

I want accomplishments to be transferable in some way to New Leaf! Something. Anything!

Oh and I hope that the animals don't live in your town... So you could have fun with a new animal every day - imagine one day per animal - enough for a year!

The only expectation I want is the fact that this will be the only game in the AC mythos that has incredibly simplistic gameplay and thus negative reviews.

I checked on the Nintendo treehouse and you get add it to your happy home academy thing, maybe if you complete like 5 you could get a badge or something. :)

So what do you think will be awarded for completing homes/rooms/tasks etc.?
I would love to see something like being awarded items that can transfer into your existing ACNL town!
Any guesses anyone?

it connects with amiibo festival so i doubt it connects with new leaf

honestly I hope you can wander around a town at least somewhat... even though I don't have high hopes for that aspect of it...

Well because of E3, my expectations of the game are high.

I mean dude, it has schools and stuff that the fandom wanted for a very long time.
How could nobody like it?

I'm pretty sure in the tree house video, that the character received a new emotion for doing Fauna's house well. So.. we'll most likely get emotions, and the other video mentioned that the more we designed the more furniture that would be unlocked.

To be delivered on time with free delivery

Back