• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Exca's Player Doodles [TBT]

Candi

Lonely Rolling Star
Bells
Switch
0842-5596-8887
Feedback
100% (32) +
I'm trying to save up for a username change, so I'm going to open up TBT commissions! Please provide a detailed description of what you want (i.e. if you want a villager in it, posing, props, vibe/general feeling of it, etc), and a photo of your mayor (front & back). I will send both flat color & shaded if you'd like, because right now I'm learning to use a new program! As of right now I'm only doing transparents, so you can request props and such but there won't be any sort of background. Other examples of my work can be found on my art instagram @cupidcasket! On average, each drawing should take anywhere from 2-4 hours depending on complexity, how late at night it is, & how I'm experimenting with the program lol. I'm also more than willing to do colored lineart, it might just take me a little bit to figure out how to make it work! If anyone has any tips on using clip studio paint for ipad please let me know.
canditime.png

Last edited:
Hi, love your art :D. Could I get art for 2 of my ac characters? As 2 separate drawings.
Snowifer rep reference.jpg
Snowifer rep reference back.jpg

Some energetic pose. Like running around maybe?
Snowifer science reference.jpg
Snowifer science reference back.jpg

Investigating a bug. A chill and quiet person.
Would 300 tbt altogether work for you?

Would you be able to do my rep? I can pay 150 TBT. I can go higher too if not enough. More references here.

For the pose and vibe maybe sitting under some stars? Also would you be able to include rowlet the pokemon somewhere? Lmk if I need to add tbt.

Jyvv77to4tM6n4DFpFbhukBVQBKQtvIrHheeRPJYgEmUksEKom19rPi2MmeG.png

FB_IMG_1598837331792.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh, can you do my rep? I’d be willing to pay 150 tbt for it!
For sure! Just send the other bits of information when you have the chance!

Hi, love your art :D. Could I get art for 2 of my ac characters? As 2 separate drawings.
View attachment 312713View attachment 312712
Some energetic pose. Like running around maybe?
View attachment 312715View attachment 312714
Investigating a bug. A chill and quiet person.
Would 300 tbt altogether work for you?

Sounds good! I'll see what I can do!

Would you be able to do my rep? I can pay 150 TBT. I can go higher too if not enough. More references here.
Absolutely!! Just make sure to provide the other info I've asked for in the post!

For sure! Just send the other bits of information when you have the chance!
For sure! I’d like him to be half-peeking from behind a tree (from the waist up, if you’re comfortable doing that) just kinda looking around. No other villagers are needed.

For sure! I’d like him to be half-peeking from behind a tree (from the waist up, if you’re comfortable doing that) just kinda looking around. No other villagers are needed.
Edited my post now. :)

I wasn't planning on doing backgrounds or anything, I should have specified in the post that these are transparents lol. Sorry about that ;-;

I wasn't planning on doing backgrounds or anything, I should have specified in the post that these are transparents lol. Sorry about that ;-;
Okey then! I’d like him in the “mischievous” pose then. I can send a reference if needed (because the sting is integral to his design).

It is! and thank you!! Im glad so many people like it.
yw :0
Here’s my boy!
BE357A1B-FFEE-470D-9160-5B95E3C2ABDB.jpeg
Can you have him holding a basket of fruits with a happy/blissful expression? I want an overall cottagecore vibe if your cool with doing that!
As for payment would 160 tbt be good?

yw :0
Here’s my boy!
Can you have him holding a basket of fruits with a happy/blissful expression? I want an overall cottagecore vibe if your cool with doing that!
As for payment would 160 tbt be good?
SUPER CUTE I LOVE HIM!!!! Quick question- is he wearing a pleated overall-skirt + visible shorts? Or is it more like a flowy overall top + shorter shorts? Like how long is everything lol.

SUPER CUTE I LOVE HIM!!!! Quick question- is he wearing a pleated overall-skirt + visible shorts? Or is it more like a flowy overall top + shorter shorts? Like how long is everything lol.
Sorry for the late reply! He’s wearing a pleated overall skirt with shorts underneath!

Hi friends!!
I'll make sure to throw together some sketches for everyone tonight, but completing them is going to be a slow crawl since I don't have any days off work 'til sunday! I'll complete one or two by the end of the week though, for sure! Thank you all for your patience!

Hi, i love your artstyle! If you're still open for requests could you draw my AC Character playing or running with Dotty? I can pay 175 TBT for that but lmk if you want me to pay more :)

118688357_3105315696263863_7081208186289523781_o.jpg

118808265_3105315692930530_7128738447849457672_o.jpg

118560050_3105315729597193_6294426697349367840_o.jpg

You can also use my art for reference. I also use clip studio paint but for pc :)

Borthers and Sisters.jpg

Back