• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 👻 EVERY SPOOKY DIY! (Carriage&more) FREE CRAFTING! K.K. DIRGE, HYBRIDS AND MORE!

I wanna see some islands bc I want to see good ideas For mine

Ah, in that case yeah, sorry. I can’t Dx
Besides mines a mess anyways. Houses and weeds everywhere atm besides the entrance haha. But happy island hopping ^^

hello! would i be able to trade the Spooky Carriage and Spooky Table Setting diys for 17tbt? :0c

YEAH
Post automatically merged:

Actually I already have the spooky table diy resipe

Hi @Koholint
Name: Moon
Island: Euphoria
Item: Spooky carriage diy (10 tbt), spooky garland diy (7 tbt) and spooky table setting diy (7 tbt) for a total of 24 tbt

Thanks!

Hi @Koholint
Name: Moon
Island: Euphoria
Item: Spooky carriage diy (10 tbt), spooky garland diy (7 tbt) and spooky table setting diy (7 tbt) for a total of 24 tbt

Thanks!

You caught me right as I edited my main post xD

I’m out of stock on the carriage diy but if you’ll still be on I can get it for you within 20-25min :)

You caught me right as I edited my main post xD

I’m out of stock on the carriage diy but if you’ll still be on I can get it for you within 20-25min :)
Yep working on my island so I’ll still be around. Shoot me a pm when you are ready. Thanks! :)

Would love to get a pumpkin carriage crafted. I should have enough supplies, what would I need to bring? Thanks! :)

Would love to get a pumpkin carriage crafted. I should have enough supplies, what would I need to bring? Thanks! :)

It’s 30 pumpkins 20 wood, 20 softwood, 20 hardwood, 10 iron

I’d be happy to craft it for you however I’m actually about to walk out my house to run an errand for my family. I’ll be back in an hour if that’s ok? :)

Back