Ever had campers you'd never heard of before?

GalacticGhost

.-* elusive clown *-.
Bells
Switch
0447-0547-8209
Island
Windgarden
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
OK, so today I looked around my town and saw that somebody was camping at the campsite. I went in, hoping that Melba or Felicity weren't in there (because I have ten villagers in my town)... and I found a squirrel that goes by the name of Sheldon. I was like, 'Who's Sheldon? The only Sheldon I've heard of is the weapon shop owner in Splatoon.' XD I also had some random mouse in there earlier this week that I'd never heard of before. I can't remember her name, though.

So, have you ever had somebody in your campsite that you'd never heard of before?

Last edited:
i have. think his name was eugene. exited the tent immediately after i saw his face. he was bleh!

i have. think his name was eugene. exited the tent immediately after i saw his face. he was bleh!

I have him in my town, and I think he's great! I like smugs, and hE WEARS SUNGLASSES. LIKE, SERIOUSLY. :cool:

I've never really thought that a villager was ugly, but there are villagers I've seen and I'm like 'nope, ur not moving in my town' because I know there are much better villagers out there. Sheldon, Al and that mouse I had earlier this week are some of them.

Yes, I had one last night right before I went to bed! His name was Sheldon and he was an ADORABLE squirrel with lime green ears and freckles!!

Back