Even MORE footage! :D (9 min in Japanese)

This video does a far better job showing off the features of the game than the other videos have so far. Thanks for the link to it.

I'm pretty interested in the game now. It looks like it's pretty much Animal Crossing like it always is, but centered around the home designing job. I like how they made huge improvements over New Leaf as far as customization goes.

I just hope the amiibos are 100% optional, and the game is still fun/playable without them. They generally are for games with amiibo features, but this game seems to heavily advertise the amiibo card feature so... I don't know. I just don't feel like collecting hundreds of cards (assuming they eventually make some for every villager and every NPC).

I must admit when it was first announced I wasn't interested but the more I'm seeing of this game the more excited I'm getting! Thanks for sharing this!!

Thanks for sharing!

Really hope to see more of the town area, whether we can build pwp? And have normal interaction like in NL

image.jpg

VILLAGERS CAN BE WAITERS OMG
GOTY 2015

Ok....
OK....
im sold. idc if this a spinoff, i'm excited for this game more then i thought i would.

Eh, I'm still not 100% sold on this yet. Its cute, but I'm not really willing to spend full price on it. Especially if I have to get the new 3Ds for it :/

Eh, I'm still not 100% sold on this yet. Its cute, but I'm not really willing to spend full price on it. Especially if I have to get the new 3Ds for it :/
You don't; if NoA follows NoJ, the amiibo adapter wil come with the game. The trade-off is that the game will be around $50, but it's better if you don't want a newDS.

Awesome! I love how you can customize the town itself so easily! Choose where villagers live, fences, PWPs, furniture outside, shrubs and trees on a whim... it looks amazing!

Don't forget the ability to place PWPs inside and outside your house. :)

The thing is it may just be limited to the surroundings of the villagers, and not the entire of the town like in NL.

If we could place anywhere the pwp and able to walk around the whole town, not just main street, than im really sold.

Im afraid every villager home is a zone and you can't be as free as you are in NL.

Last edited:
The thing is it may just be limited to the surroundings of the villagers, and not the entire of the town like in NL.

If we could place anywhere the pwp and able to walk around the whole town, not just main street, than im really sold.

Im afraid every villager home is a zone and you can't be as free as you are in NL.

hm, yeah i thought the same
it looks nice. there's no mention if you have your own house too.. and i think the other video mentioned that you take the car from the villager house to get back to nooks homes in the city..

atleast it seems like they dont randomly move out and you can add others..

Last edited:
Back