• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Shop ☆【 euphonious 】| [7/10] | added pixels

lazuli

Bells
Switch
5965-6963-6093
Jack
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Feedback
100% (20) +
【☆ E U P H O N I U S ☆】
/yo͞oˈfōnēəs/ adj. (of sound, especially speech) pleasing to the ear.

[ open / closed ]
go away i remade in museum kk

rules/information
+ first come, first served.
+ you can use your finished art for avatar/signature/ref/whatever. just credit me.
+ ^ DONT try to steal my art. ok. don't.
+ mayor/OC/humanoid being/monster person/gijinka/pokemon/villager/some gore etc OK !!!
+ mecha/regular animals/NSFW/extreme gore NOT OK !!!
+ send half of tbt after you are accepted, send other half when i pm you your art.
+ all art is done in sai and will have a transparent background. art file is .png.​

faq
hoo dis
+ u can call me david, ok. he/him pronouns.
whats with the dumb colours.
+ hey. hey. i like these grey and teal colours. i think its easier on the eyes to read while still being pretty. be glad that there aint no dumb ass pastels everywhere
what program do u use.
+ paint tool sai
how long does it take u to do art.
+ eeeh depends on what im drawing. sketch takes from 30 sec-5 min, lining takes 5 min-20min, flat colours take like 5 min, and shading n stuff takes from 5 min-1 hr. in all, depends on what im drawing/its complexity/its colouring style. ive been told that i can draw rather fast, tho.
will u take collectibles as payment.
+ depends on the collectible. i only really want pokeball (13k?) and red pinwheel (20k?) but i highly doubt someone has a spare lying around. so no, i wont take collectibles.
do u stream.
+ not atm. most streaming websites are blocked at school (as if id hav time to draw during school) and i dont feel very good about streaming using phone hotspot internet (we only hav 40gb per month.)
how many slots can i hav at a time.
+ just juan. you can hav up to three diff orders in a single slot. so you can hav 2 gradient busts, a flat bust, and a flat chib in one slot.
do u do rlc commissions.
+ no. ive been thinking of it but idk if ppl would pay actual monies for my art.
can i order again after u finish my commission.
+ yes, if slots are open.
will u open more slots.
+ mmm i wanna keep it at 10 so it doesnt get too hectic. if slots are full, wait until theyre open to post ur slot.
hey why did u do this persons commission before mine, even tho i requested/paid for first
+ did i ever say i do them in order
how long does it take u to usually finish a commission
+ uhh id say anytime between 30min and 2hr. id prefer to finish a couple commissions first before uploading them and PMing to ppl, which is why it seems it takes longer than it really does.
nsfw?
+ no. im only 15 what is wrong with u. get out
wat do i do if ur slots are full but i dont want to lose a slot next time its open
+ say u want to be placed in wait list n ill add u. dont post a form tho. do it w
if u hav any questions that arent on here, ask in the thread or vm/pm me.

slots
1. Norski [completely paid]
2. azukitan [completely paid]
3. Hyogo [completely paid]
4. MayorGong
5. Chibi.Hoshi
6. ardrey
7. - reserved for fukurodani -

pending forms
1. Sir Integra
2. trashbugs​

waiting list

Last edited:
【☆ E U P H O N I U S ☆】
/yo͞oˈfōnēəs/ adj. (of sound, especially speech) pleasing to the ear.
==============================

[NEW/EXPERIMENTAL]
[color=#00808]【☆ p i x e l s ☆】[/color]
hooray for dolling

vw55R+

base price -- 200TBT (x50TBT per extra)
+ animation (bouncing) and/or white outline -- 10TBT each

HTML:
[b]style:[/b]pixels
[b]ref:[/b] [spoiler= ][img]paste img url here[/img][/spoiler]
[b]price:[/b]
[b]extra/other:[/b]
[b]animation and/or white outline?:[/b]

【☆ c h i b ☆】
simple, cute enough.

click-thru image to see larger size

flat -- 300TBT (x100TBT per extra)
shaded -- 400TBT (x150 per extra)

HTML:
[b]style:[/b] chib
[b]colouring style:[/b] flat/shaded

【☆ b u s t ☆】
torso-up of character.

flat -- 450TBT (x150TBT per extra)
shaded -- 550TBT (x200TBT per extra)

HTML:
[b]style:[/b] bust
[b]colouring style:[/b] flat/shaded

【☆ f u l l b o d y ☆】
what it says on the tin.

flat -- 600TBT (x200TBT per extra)
shaded -- 700TBT (x250TBT per extra)

HTML:
[b]style:[/b] full body
[b]colouring style:[/b] flat/limited/gradient/shaded

Last edited:
YA its open. if you think prices should be different (lower or higher), then please feel free to do so.
***keep in mind that im still in high school, so it can take a while to finish your request.

style: chib
ref:
White leather shoes, Halo, qr shirt (below), wornout jeans, silver frames
hibiscus sweater.jpg
HNI_0053.JPG
This is what his hair color/style and eye color is:Preston head by poppet.jpg
price: 300
extra/other: heroic ye

ummm it says no animals, but if you did like a plush size (but not a plush) Annalise (the horse villager) next to him I could pay 100 extra

Last edited:
ref:
Olive: [x]

Aurelia: [x]

Sapphira: [x]
price: 500 I think?
extra/other: 3 separate pics and could the pics be at least 900px tall like the last ones you did for me? Thanks! :) With the animal thing, they don't have to be detailed, can be like cute animal versions of them, but if it's not possible, that's okay, totally HEROIC.

Last edited:
ref:
White leather shoes, Halo, qr shirt (below), wornout jeans, silver frames
View attachment 82831
View attachment 82829
This is what his hair color/style and eye color is:View attachment 82830
price: 300
extra/other: heroic ye

ummm it says no animals, but if you did like a plush size (but not a plush) Annalise (the horse villager) next to him I could pay 100 extra

ya added to op!!

ref:
Olive: [x]

Aurelia: [x]

Sapphira: [x]
price: 500 I think?
extra/other: 3 separate pics and could the pics be at least 900px tall like the last ones you did for me? Thanks! :)

u_u please read rules. theres somethin i put there so i know people read it all. when you edit your post, ill add you to op.

Last edited:
ref:
1okcn9.jpg

izcfhe.jpg
price: 300 tbt
extra/other: could you make him look tired and a bit wounded like the the second picture? maybe a bit heroic too cause he just came back from a battle? :lemon: tysm!!

u_u please read rules. theres somethin i put there so i know people read it all. when you edit your post, ill add you to op.

Just edited my post. Derp, and I did read the rules first too. Blargh, I'm tired. XD I also added something else to it, so let me know about it.

hey its me again for the 2892719th time :cool:

ref:
these two nerds and a mushroom
colol_by_lynn105-d8c6e6l.png

pffft_by_lynn105-d8c6dmw.png

___________by_lynn105-d8dx3a6.png

lynn105-3_zps6cu9dxpw.gif
lynn105-2_zpszifmqh4c.gif

- -

(x) (x)
price: 500 tbt
extra/other: [HEROIC] also bluhhh sorry if there's a bunch of big stuff in the spoiler, on my ipad and some of the sites where my images are blocked x_x

ref:
giftgno_zpsa2bc5a1d.png
price: 180 (gave you 120 already :>)
extra/other: heroic!

pffff
can i order more art? you've drawn me four already and then the plus two from the other shop. is there a limit?

;3; no no, is Oki!!
I really like your style so... Heheheh
everyone here is so talented ugh

oh well since you ordered before i remade the shop, ill put yours on the side and not in the slots BUT STILL TOTALLY DOING IT OK

pffff
can i order more art? you've drawn me four already and then the plus two from the other shop. is there a limit?

ya sure ya got enough man??? :0 its quite a lot and no theres no limit

ref:
norski_zps2d94963e (1).jpg
price: 300TBT
extra/other: [HEROIC] I'd like him with a red cape and holding a flag of Norway if that's possible. As for his outfit, can you do something along the lines of wearing viking gear?

ref:
norski_zps2d94963e (1).jpg
price: 300TBT
extra/other: Possible to put him in knight armor? Not sure if that would count as "mecha". If not, viking gear would be wowzers.

TOTAL: 600TBT+20TBT tip

TOTAL OF EVERYTHING: 450TBT+620TBT=1070TBT

ref:
mayorref-1.jpg
price: 400 tbt
extra/other: [Heroic] it shows crown on my ref, but could you make it wearing blue flower bopper? If it's not too much >.<.. crown is fine too.. I just started wearing it today lol Can you add a little tiny panda plush doll too? I love pandas :3 oh and eye color- super dark brown. I should update my ref, heh.. XD added 100 tbt for those extras.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm art
style: chib pls
ref: {x}
there's more info on there about them/their relationship as well c:
price: 400+ tbt
extra/other: [HEROIC] mmmmm idk i guess that's it tyty <33

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh shoot, idk if i need to say this or not, but can it be like in one pic? not seperate tyty ;w; <3

style: full
ref:
latest
AND THEN ME NEXT TO HER I HAVE BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES IM THIN SHES THIN W'RE THE SAME SIZE AND HERES ME http://sta.sh/21qwblxsf4mc?edit=1 THOSE CREEPERS ARE MINE TOO AND ID LIKE CREEPERS IN MY OUTFIT IF IT WORKS OUT

IM A VIRGO SO I NEED A VIRGO SYMBOL LIKE KANAYA
I JUST WANNA HAVE AN OUTFIT THAT DOESNT LOOK OUT OF PLACE NEXT TO HER? ALSO COULD U GIVE ME KANAYA HORNS

BTW IF YOU CANT TELL my hair is basically two bows on the side

u know what forget it omg you can give kanaya and i any of her fancy dresses just as long as we dont look out of place next to each other

price: 1,600 ( I KNOW ITS +200 BUT W/E_
extra/other: heroic NO BUT WRITE WWEH SOMEWHERE IN THE BACK

MAYBE IT COULD BE A POSE WHERE I DO ONE HALF OF A HEART WITH MY HAND AND SHE DOES THE OTHER HALF?? I dunno i need to stop caps tho

SCREE I DID NOT KNOW THIS WAS OPEN

I WANT TO ORDER SOME CHIBIS OF MY OCS TOO BUT ILL WAIT I DONT KNOW ILL DECIDE LATER
- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT WHAT NO THIS SUCKS I HAD TO HIDE FROM MY DAD BECAUSE ITS 1 AM AND NOW ITS TOO Late

Last edited:
TYSM FOR RESERVING ME A SPOT BB <333333333 YOURE THE BEST ILUSM

style: full
ref: price: 1000 TBT
extra/other: [HEROIC] // i like anything cutesy and fluffy!!! whatever you feel is best and has maximum amount of sappy fluffs <3 if you ever need personality info lmk~

thank you so so much, you're a doll!!!!

Last edited:
Back