• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Error Code: 018-0511?

xxkaylabby

.:girl gamer:.
Bells
つ
ど
う
Cake
ぶ
i'm not sure why i keep getting this whenever i connect to a faraway town, is anyone else having this problem?

When I had that error came up I resolved it be resetting my router AND my 3DS and moving closer to the router. ~ I knew it wasn't an issue with firewalls or the person as we had connected before.

Maybe make sure both you and the person you are connecting to does this. - Weirdly when I had this issue both me and the person I was connecting to had just came back from other friends towns.

I have that problem too. But no solutions have worked for me. I update my system, I updated the data and everything! Another thing is I can't do it, but my sister can and she is always right next to me when we go to someone's town by internet

Last edited:
Back