• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Err... See Ya.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Well so far I've been having issues. Well not me but like I don't know. Here's how I can put it. So far this past October and November and some of September have been pretty suckish whereas I won't be able to come to the computer as much. Let's just say I'll be busy. So I'm gonna be gone for a while maybe not back until after Thanksgiving. I'll pop in every once and while though.

Just so you know everything I am working on will still be worked on such as TBT 2009, upcomming FF/RP contest, Life of Raccoon, Patterns and all of that stuff.

Well I guess I can tell you the reason I'm leaving. Last Month one of my teachers died from some sort of throat cancer. Just a few days ago my teacher colapsed and isn't feeling well. Also my grandfather hurt his back so I need to help take care of him. So as you can see I'm not in the best mood ever.

Anyway I'll see you around later.

:'(

I am sorry for your grandpa.I hope he will be ok.But sorry you have to go I geuess bye.

Thanks everyone. Really I'll only be on in the weekends unless I'm camping or something.

^_^

Oh Odd, I'm so sorry.

:( I had dealt with a death not too long ago myself. It was sad, so I know what you are going through. I'll be seeing you soon.

Back