Err... See Ya.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Well so far I've been having issues. Well not me but like I don't know. Here's how I can put it. So far this past October and November and some of September have been pretty suckish whereas I won't be able to come to the computer as much. Let's just say I'll be busy. So I'm gonna be gone for a while maybe not back until after Thanksgiving. I'll pop in every once and while though.

Just so you know everything I am working on will still be worked on such as TBT 2009, upcomming FF/RP contest, Life of Raccoon, Patterns and all of that stuff.

Well I guess I can tell you the reason I'm leaving. Last Month one of my teachers died from some sort of throat cancer. Just a few days ago my teacher colapsed and isn't feeling well. Also my grandfather hurt his back so I need to help take care of him. So as you can see I'm not in the best mood ever.

Anyway I'll see you around later.

:'(

I am sorry for your grandpa.I hope he will be ok.But sorry you have to go I geuess bye.

Thanks everyone. Really I'll only be on in the weekends unless I'm camping or something.

^_^

Oh Odd, I'm so sorry.

:( I had dealt with a death not too long ago myself. It was sad, so I know what you are going through. I'll be seeing you soon.

Back