• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Auction ENDED - 1 Shiny Zygarde Code from GameStop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valzed

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜
Bells
Switch
2305-9568-2503
Island
Amity
Spectral Preserves
Raven Wings Potion
Shadow Kitty Plush
Gourdy
Opalescent Crystal
Gleaming Butterfly Spirit
Black Famous Mushroom
Quirky Doll
Spirit Candy: Wix
Purple Bat Potion
Feedback
99.8% (623) +
My husband went to our local GameStop for me today to ask for one of the free Shiny Zygarde codes. The clerk handed him to 2 code sheets. My husband tried to hand the extra code back to the clerk but the clerk told him to keep it.

This is the first time I was able to get one of the codes for the Legendary Pokemon that Nintendo have been releasing this year. I have no idea what the codes might be worth so I thought an auction might be a good idea.

Starting bid: 5 TBT
MI: 1 TBT

I would consider a trade for one of the other Legendary Pokemon whose code I missed out on. They are:

February ? Dialga or Palkia
March ? Heatran or Regigigas
April ? Raikou or Entei
May ? Xerneas or Yveltal

Thank you!

Last edited:
bid 50 tbt : D I have a Raikou/Entei code too

bid 50 tbt : D I have a Raikou/Entei code too

Hi! It's so nice to see you! Ok, so because I want us both to get a fair deal I'd like to double check something about your bid if you don't mind. Are you bidding 50 TBT and the Raikou/Entei code or are you bidding 50 TBT or the Raikou/Entei code? I've never sold one of these codes before so I want to make sure I'm being fair to both of us. Thanks!

Hi! It's so nice to see you! Ok, so because I want us both to get a fair deal I'd like to double check something about your bid if you don't mind. Are you bidding 50 TBT and the Raikou/Entei code or are you bidding 50 TBT or the Raikou/Entei code? I've never sold one of these codes before so I want to make sure I'm being fair to both of us. Thanks!

Aw you too ! :] I'm offering the tbt + the code, I'm never gonna use it myself. The prices for codes seem to vary a little based on demand, I usually see them go for like 75-100. Most I've paid for one recently was Marshadow for 150 cuz I really wanted it :p I never go to the stores to get the codes when they distribute them this way so I can gladly offer more bells in addition to the raikou / entei ! (I'm posting from my phone rn and it kept autocorrecting Raikou to "tailor" pbbfft )

Aw you too ! :] I'm offering the tbt + the code, I'm never gonna use it myself. The prices for codes seem to vary a little based on demand, I usually see them go for like 75-100. Most I've paid for one recently was Marshadow for 150 cuz I really wanted it :p I never go to the stores to get the codes when they distribute them this way so I can gladly offer more bells in addition to the raikou / entei ! (I'm posting from my phone rn and it kept autocorrecting Raikou to "tailor" pbbfft )

That you for clarifying for me! Thank you also for the information on the code prices. It's great to know the pricing in case I ever get another spare code or am in the market to buy a code. Since I had no clue that Nintendo was doing this util just this week I was super excited so hubby stopped by GameStop for me. I never have a lot of TBT so I'll probably ask hubby to pick up the codes for. lol! I hate when my phone auto corrects! I told my mom once that hubby was "parking the cat" when I meant "parking the car".

I will gladly accept your bid, my friend. :D Please PM me so we can exchange codes. Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back