Selling Earthbound Wii U VC code

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a lot, but I could offer an April birthstone, 300 TBT, both Beach Party collectibles, and maybe a pink letter to sell or something? It would mean the world to me.~

I could offer 2k and 3 ice cream collectibles for Earthbound

Last edited:
ah no thanks, I think a demo with unlimited plays(similar to the whole tomodachi life thing), and a game like this could be worth a little more. GOOD LUCK THOUGH! :)

I could offer 2k and 3 ice cream collectibles for Earthbound

not that interested in collectibles for it, except rare ones like white feather(just because) and yellow letter, but yeah, I'd do it for way less if it weren't that this game costs like $10

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, for the demo code, sorry!

I'm not interested in letters, I have an april birthstone, and 300 tbt + both collectibles from the beach party aren't worth it.

not that interested in collectibles for it, except rare ones like white feather(just because) and yellow letter, but yeah, I'd do it for way less if it weren't that this game costs like $10

I can trade a yellow letter for Earthbound and 2 demo codes

Last edited:
Two Earthbound codes and a demo code for yellow letter?

never mind

- - - Post Merge - - -

blue feather for earthbound

no thank you, blue feather is worth way less than if I gave flop two demo codes. also I am considering on giving one away. I really love the demo and so I may let someone get it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back