★☆★ [E] SOTW #1 ★☆★

Status
Not open for further replies.
loving the entries so far, wow! i already have a particular couple i really love *v* keep em coming~

So many of these are absolutely adorable, and there are so many different styles in one thread. It's awesome~

Whew, did this with sadly 25+ layers hahaha and do not ask where my Manifesto is O_O it is with my henchman; Bam:p

P05Rtb.png

Enjoy xD Also go easy, I did this w/o a tutorial xD

So thanks to WonderK and this thread, I'm going to try my hand at making a signature! kbai
It's probably gonna suck but that's okaY!

Wow! So many lovely (yes, even Gregiii's evil Marina :p) signatures entered so far (∩˃o˂∩)♡
I made this one just now bc I couldn't sleep and this is my first signature so it's not the best orz
But I wanted to join in on the fun, so here's my entry:

0V0POX8.png

I suck at text so it may have ruined the signature ><;;;

I was very hesitant about entering this... but I think it's okay? Anyway, I've been sitting on it long enough.
Here you go:
2CAH9LztQmpi.jpg
I had a bit of fun photoshopping the images together.
That's my favorite in-game quote. I know the image isn't extremely ACNL, but I wanted it to be more subtle... I hope you guys like it...​

I was very hesitant about entering this... but I think it's okay? Anyway, I've been sitting on it long enough.
Here you go:
View attachment 59068
I had a bit of fun photoshopping the images together.
That's my favorite in-game quote. I know the image isn't extremely ACNL, but I wanted it to be more subtle... I hope you guys like it...​
ooh, that's an interesting signature!

Wow! So many lovely (yes, even Gregiii's evil Marina :p) signatures entered so far (∩˃o˂∩)♡
I made this one just now bc I couldn't sleep and this is my first signature so it's not the best orz
But I wanted to join in on the fun, so here's my entry:

0V0POX8.png

I suck at text so it may have ruined the signature ><;;;

Marina is not evil. She wants to love us by killing us. :c And WOW, great siggy! Can u say what is in the text??

Marina is not evil. She wants to love us by killing us. :c And WOW, great siggy! Can u say what is in the text??

リサ translates to Lisa which is I guess the name Reese goes by in some regions. The smaller text isn't meant to be read, I just didn't want to have a really empty signature so I threw in some small text. xD

リサ translates to Lisa which is I guess the name Reese goes by in some regions. The smaller text isn't meant to be read, I just didn't want to have a really empty signature so I threw in some small text. xD

But I want to know what says :c

The spanish...

Well here is my entry for the contest.

BrewsterSiggy.png

It took me forever to make something I actually liked. And, it just took forever. Enjoy! -nervous laugh-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back