• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummies Awards 2019: Awards Voting - Results Announced!

Best Third Party as me for being chaotic as **** and fool everyone back then pls ty jkjk

Pretty much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also caused Kayla's hair to gray so I have that going for me.

RHOM

that is all

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad said:
Also reminder for best overall host that Bianca literally kept us alive for a good 1/2 a year during our worst activity drop ever. If anyone else wins it's robbery.

Scummies said:
1. Best overall host
This award goes to the person who has run their games smoothly, met proper deadlines, and made little error hosting, regardless of their setup.

I appreciate bianca hosting alot in that time too, but best overall host isn't necessarily about that. And saying something like this is kinda disappointing to the hosts who put a lot of effort into their games rather than popped out a new game that sometimes just didn't work...

- - - Post Merge - - -

it should go without saying that people can use the history thread to remember parts of these games too

https://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?441143-TBT-Mafia-History-Thread-2-0

i wish i remembered half of the **** that went on in these games so that i could actually vote.

but maybe i shouldn't want to remember haha :')

Remember when toads claimed to be a miller named Bill and I was a miller named Bill and everyone thought we were both millers named Bill
And y'all thought he had a good roleclaim in Battle of the Nobles...

Remember when toads claimed to be a miller named Bill and I was a miller named Bill and everyone thought we were both millers named Bill
And y'all thought he had a good roleclaim in Battle of the Nobles...

"We've been fighting for 800 posts that we're not linked and apparently we're both millers named Bill"

Yeah that was best 3rd party in recent memory if just for the 'taking you down with me' achievement of it all.

nUhxlBA.png

Back