Trading dt pear! 50tbt tip

i have a regular sweet balloon dated 3/16/24 @ 4:25 PM (PST)

i would trade it for your 3/14/24 balloon + tip.
Perfect! Thank you! Will send mine +tip shortly. My times are in CET, hope that works out for you date wise depending on where you are.

Do you want a message?

Mine can be blank or whatever you come up with!

Perfect! Thank you! Will send mine +tip shortly. My times are in CET, hope that works out for you date wise depending on where you are.

Do you want a message?

Mine can be blank or whatever you come up with!
I tried looking for it in your inventory but couldn't find it. could you send the specific time/date? it should be fine as long as its the 3/14 one. Just want to double check.

EDIT: also no message is fine if the date works out
Post automatically merged:

oop double post, i see it active now on your inventory. yes this is perfect ill send mine over :)

I tried looking for it in your inventory but couldn't find it. could you send the specific time/date? it should be fine as long as its the 3/14 one. Just want to double check.

Ah didn’t realise they were hidden. Should be visible now!

oop double post, i see it active now on your inventory. yes this is perfect ill send mine over :)
Thank you so much!

Hey @Aquilla ! I see that you are looking for a Pink Pavé Feather and I would be glad to help you out and sell one to you for the 600 TBT you are offering. Would you like a message? :D

Hey @Aquilla ! I see that you are looking for a Pink Pavé Feather and I would be glad to help you out and sell one to you for the 600 TBT you are offering. Would you like a message? :D
Hey! Thank you so much! My friend actually just pmed me and offered me hers, so I won't need it after all. I appreciate the offer though, thanks a lot! <3

The grind never stops - looking to date trade pears now!

edit: change of plans! saw someone else offering you a mango for a peach so give the trade to them instead ^^

Last edited:
Gonna assume you'd rather trade with the below poster so nvm!

Last edited:
I would trade a lychee for a banana!
Hi! That’s perfect, I just need to get the lemon and mango first so that everything is in the right order. Do you mind waiting a bit longer? I can get back to you once I have the remaining fruits.

Hi! That’s perfect, I just need to get the lemon and mango first so that everything is in the right order. Do you mind waiting a bit longer? I can get back to you once I have the remaining fruits.
That’s fine! Just let me know.

Do you still need a lemon?
I’ve got my lemon! Thanks! Just meed the pear date trade now

That’s fine! Just let me know.
Hiyaa! Got everything read to go now and can send you the banana whenever you need! Do you want a message? I’d love a pun pr something silly on the lychee!

Back