Trading dt pear! 50tbt tip

No worries. Did you have a price in mind for your red bunny balloon?
I'm open to offers! :> it's hard to gauge since not a lot of balloons have sold yet.

Any message or no message is fine with me thanks!
sent! If you want something less unhinged hmu, I can put a new message on it any time. Ty!

Bump! Still have one more red bun

I can trade a sweet bunny from today for either of your 13/14th balloons?

Edit: Woops just to late, can i still date trade with one of yours without tip?

Hi, Aquilla! I have a sweet balloon dated for March 15, 2024 at 12:40 PM. Is that okay?

Hi, Aquilla! I have a sweet balloon dated for March 15, 2024 at 12:40 PM. Is that okay?
Hi! Thanks, but like I said in the OP it needs to be from today (if any mystery balloons get transformed today) or from the future when they get revealed again - just wanted my dt thread to be ready for when that happens ^^ I’ll keep yours in the back of my mind though in case I figure out another way to do it.

Hi! Thanks, but like I said in the OP it needs to be from today (if any mystery balloons get transformed today) or from the future when they get revealed again - just wanted my dt thread to be ready for when that happens ^^ I’ll keep yours in the back of my mind though in case I figure out another way to do it.
Ahh, okay. I was just skimming and must have overlooked that. I'd be open to a free date trade if mine purchased from today turns to a sweet balloon. I'll be back if it does.

Pls help :3 I need a sweet balloon from last night’s reveal!

Back