• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Ds To Wii Transfer

baileyac45622

Bells
Well I was Thinking about Transfering My Ds character to the Wii. I wanted to know alittle about it. So If you've done it before or know about it please help.

Do you have to start all over if you already have a character on AC:CF, Or Is there some way you can do it without starting over?

(Stupid Question Alert) Does it erase everything in WW?

(SQA Again..) If It does can you still play it?

Ok, Stupid questions I know.. But I just haven't done this before. You may call Me a noob, I dont care. xD

Thanks.

If you want to switch over to City Folk:

- Transferring your WW character to City Folk will not erase your WW character from WW.
- After transferring, you still have to do the job in the beginning.
- You cannot physically carry items, but you still keep the same catelog from WW.

No you do not have to start over on AC:CF
No you don't lose the file on WW

And they aren't stupid questions, any question is a valid one. If you have anymore feel free to PM me! <3

Edit: Ninja'd... >.<

Thanks Everyone! ^^ Ok But When You talk to Rover, Instead of starting on your Character on CF, What Do you hit To transfer? :S

baileyac45622 said:
Thanks Everyone! ^^ Ok But When You talk to Rover, Instead of starting on your Character on CF, What Do you hit To transfer? :S
"I'm New!"

Then he'll say something like "Would you like to transfer from Wild World or start from scratch.. etc".

Plus, if your character in WW is wearing a feather on its hair (no matter what color) it will also be copied to city folk, as well as any other rare clothing

zeldasuperfan123 said:
Plus, if your character in WW is wearing a feather on its hair (no matter what color) it will also be copied to city folk, as well as any other rare clothing
Umhm. Thanks! ^^

Some of that stuff, including feathers and SOME gracie clothing will show up in your catalog but you arrive in town in default clothing.

Back