• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

♡ Dreamer Badge ♡

cindamia

Bells
Feedback
100% (118) +
I am looking to get my dreamer badge! This is not a review thread, but if you'd like me to take a look at your wonderful town I will! I would love to write reviews but I just don't have time, I hope you understand! So please put your Dream Address down below, I'm looking forward to seeing you in the dream world! ♡

Mine is 5500-2816-8037

and i would like to see yours as well

Last edited:
I have two in my sig, and if ou like those, you might like my new town too.It's a wip, but it's kinda cute. 4100-4280-5657.

If you'd like, you can visit mine: DA- 5800-3672-7668
I'm actually going to update in just a minute, perfect timing! :)
But mine's a WIP lol

Last edited:
My dream address is in my sig. My town is basically a very extensive and old forest. (my house is a complete mess though) I've updated it recently.

Mine is in my sig. It's still a work in progress but, anyone and everyone is welcome to look around

You can all come to mine~
4800-4273-4544
It's not really set up properly just yet, but you're all more than welcome. I'll try my best to come visit your's as well.

Back