• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dream Town idea's/planning

thefireybacon

mean bean machine
Bells
Ever since my old town got corrupted I've been working hard at my new town and I don't really know what else to do with it. I've been reconsidering this town and might just restart again but idk
So I guess some feedback on this town would be best. What do you think of it so far, what should I do yo improve it etc. My main questions I need feedback on is...
1. What to do around my house, I regret where I put so I need ideas on how to make it better
2. Where I should put some pwp such as the police station and such
3. Where to put a second characters house

If you leave feedback that would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I can shape this town into something nice with some feedback. Dream address is in sig. Thanks in advance c:

Here's a picture of my map for reference...
new leaf layout.jpg

Hm, I definitely love your map. I like it when a town is pretty much halved by the river. You have two separate beaches, which is a downer for me. But I like everything else! I put my house about exactly where you did; I like being close to the beach. :) I would put a second character's house maybe two-o'clock from the plaza, or parallel with your house right above the lower beach ramp. I prefer my business pwps (police station & cafe) to be near the Town Hall, or Re-Tail, so that's what I would suggest. Good luck coming up with ideas! Everything will fall into place eventually.

Hm, I definitely love your map. I like it when a town is pretty much halved by the river. You have two separate beaches, which is a downer for me. But I like everything else! I put my house about exactly where you did; I like being close to the beach. :) I would put a second character's house maybe two-o'clock from the plaza, or parallel with your house right above the lower beach ramp. I prefer my business pwps (police station & cafe) to be near the Town Hall, or Re-Tail, so that's what I would suggest. Good luck coming up with ideas! Everything will fall into place eventually.

Thanks c: I've been thinking of putting the police station near my town hall, and I am very satisfied with my town map
Again thanks for giving you suggestions

Back