Selling 🌟🎨 DRAWING YOUR NAME FOR 50 TBTs or Donations🌟🎨

There is a spoiler in my signature with art of my mayor? I would put it here but I am on mobile

There is a spoiler in my signature with art of my mayor? I would put it here but I am on mobile

Here is your Mayor Megan ❤️ ... Hope you like her!
3446sf6.jpg

Would you mind trying mine? My name is not super obvious, but I'd love to see your interpretation haha!

As I've mentioned before I really love your art, your style is so charming ♥

These are all so silly! I'd love to see you try my name. I'll send the TBT right now. :)

now what witch that would watch "lambs" being brought to slaughter without a care be a lamb herself?

but seriously, I like it. cute and creative. thanks
Aw, thank you ... That quote was one I was not familiar with :rolleyes:
I did find this one from Shakespeare and King Henry Vl ...
Ah, what a life were this! how sweet! how lovely!
Gives not the hawthorn-bush a sweeter shade
To shepherds looking on their silly sheep

Ty for the bells, Hun ❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you mind trying mine? My name is not super obvious, but I'd love to see your interpretation haha!

Omg !! That is high praise, coming from you, my dear! :blush: You are so incredibly talented! ... I would love to come up with something for you ... I will do my best ❤️❤️❤️

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are all so silly! I'd love to see you try my name. I'll send the TBT right now. :)
Ha ha ... I know ... I am so silly! Thank you for the TBTs ❤️ I have something in mind for you :rolleyes:

OK, Hun ... ❤️ Here is what "Laudine" inspired ... Laudine applauding ... :rolleyes:

9ibu2s.jpg

Omg !! That is high praise, coming from you, my dear! :blush: You are so incredibly talented! ... I would love to come up with something for you ... I will do my best ❤️❤️❤️
OK, Hun ... ❤️ Here is what "Laudine" inspired ... Laudine applauding ... :rolleyes:
Ahh thank you so much, you're too kind :blush: I'm the one who's honoured to be able to get something drawn by you! ♥

Hahahah thank you for the picture!! I love the rhyme, never thought of that before! She looks so classy as well lol. I'll definitely treasure the picture, thank you once again!

By the way do you mind if I doodle mayor Pen sometimes? I always loved how she looks :blush:

Ahh thank you so much, you're too kind :blush: I'm the one who's honoured to be able to get something drawn by you! ♥

Hahahah thank you for the picture!! I love the rhyme, never thought of that before! She looks so classy as well lol. I'll definitely treasure the picture, thank you once again!

By the way do you mind if I doodle mayor Pen sometimes? I always loved how she looks :blush:
Thanks you so much for the very generous payment, Laudine! ❤️❤️❤️ I'm glad you like your applauding Laudine! To me, your name sounds classy! ... And happy :rolleyes: ... I would adore to have you doodle Mayor Pen! ...faints away in delight at the very idea!

Thanks you so much for the very generous payment, Laudine! ❤️❤️❤️ I'm glad you like your applauding Laudine! To me, your name sounds classy! ... And happy :rolleyes: ... I would adore to have you doodle Mayor Pen! ...faints away in delight at the very idea!

I think its so cool how you thought of Laudine Applauding. If you say it correctly it kinda sounds like a really classy french name or something. Just overall wow. Your style and way of thinking is really awesome

I think its so cool how you thought of Laudine Applauding. If you say it correctly it kinda sounds like a really classy french name or something. Just overall wow. Your style and way of thinking is really awesome
Thank you so much, Skweekerz ❤️❤️❤️ ... Here is your name art ... I drew Squeakers for Skeekerz ... So silly, I know, but I had fun with it, and I hope you like it!

335h4s6.jpg

Thank you so much, Skweekerz ❤️❤️❤️ ... Here is your name art ... I drew Squeakers for Skeekerz ... So silly, I know, but I had fun with it, and I hope you like it!

335h4s6.jpg

Aww anytime. :)
AAAA I love it, thank you so much! I laughed! It makes me really happy. That lil hamster is so cute. Squeak squeak! ^w^
Also wow, you have improved SO much since the last time I saw your art. Props to you!

Aww anytime. :)
AAAA I love it, thank you so much! I laughed! It makes me really happy. That lil hamster is so cute. Squeak squeak! ^w^
Also wow, you have improved SO much since the last time I saw your art. Props to you!

Thank you very much for the lovely compliment! ❤️ I am learning as I go ... Hoping to steadily improve ... It is very enjoyable and a pleasant stress buster for me :rolleyes:

Back