Dota 2 Guild

Melchoir

Bells
Switch
5131-4651-1831
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Red Tulip
Hi there! I was wondering if anyone on this forum plays Dota 2? They have recently added a guild feature and myself and some friends are looking for new recruits to join our guild! We are UK-based and mostly speak English. Any rank is welcome as long as you are friendly! The tag is LUCIF and the name is the Black Cat and the Sunflowers!

Potentially interested in joining depending on how frequently members are playing and gaining xp. I'm in a guild at the moment, but they don't generally play together too much, I'd like to be able to take part more frequently and aim at completing the shared objectives. I'd like to get the guild level to a decent level and make the most of the rewards.

Potentially interested in joining depending on how frequently members are playing and gaining xp. I'm in a guild at the moment, but they don't generally play together too much, I'd like to be able to take part more frequently and aim at completing the shared objectives. I'd like to get the guild level to a decent level and make the most of the rewards.

Hi! Ever since it started we have people online every day, including myself and my boyfriend who play together at least once a day usually. It would be great to have more people as you do need a three stack for the quests, we currently have 10 members of all different ranks. I'd love for you to join if you'd like to!

Back