• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Trading Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D Digital Download Code

jasjas

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hey, I have a digital download code for NA of Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D. I can trade it/sell it for the following things:

-Villager Pictures
-TBT
-In Game Bells
-Digital Download Code of ACNL (Which I'm gonna give to my friend)
-3DS Game Download Codes
Please do not lowball me because this is a full video game

Last edited:
Just saying, I've sold this game for 2.5K. but I can offer 800TBT, any of my cycle villagers,and I have a few villager pics.

I'll wait and check for other offers first, but thanks for the offer! BTW, who are your cycle villagers and what pictures do you have?

I have lolly, chief, freya, skye, lucky and a few others I believe pictures

Last edited:
my cycling villagers are in my spoiler STARBROAD CYCLING if you click the star. You can check there, there are like two that are gone, because I haven't updated yet.

ObeseMudkipz: Ok, I'll take your offer into consideration :D BTW, who are the villager pics?
Starmanfan: Ok, I really like your offer :3 The only villager I'm interested in is Beau but I'll have to get someone out of my town. I'm still not sure if I want Beau though
j21543: IDK, just make a offer :3

Just a heads up, I will end this in 2 days

ObeseMudkipz: Ok, I'll take your offer into consideration :D BTW, who are the villager pics?
Starmanfan: Ok, I really like your offer :3 The only villager I'm interested in is Beau but I'll have to get someone out of my town. I'm still not sure if I want Beau though
j21543: IDK, just make a offer :3

Just a heads up, I will end this in 2 days

This ends in 2 days? o: I'll offer 2.5K tbt

unfortunately, beau has been sold for 800TBT. He's one of the 2 that haven't been updated sorry! If you only posted this earlier, I would have reserved him.

It will end in 2 days maybe, I just want to see what you guys will offer :0

Oh that's fine Starman! I'm not any sure if he's in my dreamies yet plus he's in my second town

Last edited:
The ones I have the top of of my head are rudy, diana, rosie, lionel and some others. If this does end in two days I'll probably decline since I was getting it for my friend for his birthday but I might still put it up

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could also offer more bells

OMG, I love all of your offers. I wish I could just pick all of you but I can't. I'm gonna think on your offers for a little bit

darkblue letter is that house thingy of mine in the "items section" that's dark blue. It's worth 5K average. It's somewhat valuable

Last edited:
Back