White Lily
Flimsy Watering Can
White Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Feedback
100% (179) +
Not that interested in the raffle, so I'm selling my gumdrops to save for a Lily of the Valley :)

Feel free to pm/negotiate! I'm open to offers ๐ŸŒŸ

Edit: Star fragment not available anymore!

Last edited:
Hey there, I'll buy 40 gumdrops for 300 TBT. Is it possible to send over just the gumdrops? Guessing they have to be used, then send a collectible over. If so, I'll take a Lost Star Fragment with any kind message. Will send over the TBT on confirmation :)

Hey there, I'll buy 40 gumdrops for 300 TBT. Is it possible to send over just the gumdrops? Guessing they have to be used, then send a collectible over. If so, I'll take a Lost Star Fragment with any kind message. Will send over the TBT on confirmation :)
Hello, I'm so sorry I already bought the lost star fragment for someone! ๐Ÿ˜ญ so I can't buy that anymore, and unfortunately gumdrops are non transferable... so sorry!

Last edited:
Hello @Airysuit! May I purchase a Tockoid? No message needed. I'll send over the TBT. You can purchase it whenever! Thank you! :)

Sure! What do you want me to buy for you? :) do you need a message?
So this is a bit weird, but I miscalculated my Gumdrops and would like the two cheapest pieces of the train set. But Iโ€™d want a piece now, then another after I spend some of my own Gumdrops. So, youโ€™d send me the Yellow Caboose, then Iโ€™d buy a different piece, and then youโ€™d send a Sleek Train Car. Is that fine? No messages required, by the way ๐Ÿ˜Š

So this is a bit weird, but I miscalculated my Gumdrops and would like the two cheapest pieces of the train set. But Iโ€™d want a piece now, then another after I spend some of my own Gumdrops. So, youโ€™d send me the Yellow Caboose, then Iโ€™d buy a different piece, and then youโ€™d send a Sleek Train Car. Is that fine? No messages required, by the way ๐Ÿ˜Š
Sure no problem, sending tou the Caboose now! ๐ŸŒŸ
Post automatically merged:

Done! Just let me know when I can buy you the green one :) @That Marshal Fangirl

No message is needed thank you!! Iโ€™ll send the TBT right now thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

No message is needed thank you!! Iโ€™ll send the TBT right now thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
I totally forgot what I wanted to get ๐Ÿ’€I would like the Froggy snowman ๐Ÿ˜…

I totally forgot what I wanted to get ๐Ÿ’€I would like the Froggy snowman ๐Ÿ˜…
Thank you! Just sent it, enjoy! ๐Ÿฅฐ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back