• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Dom the Jock Sheep is in boxes!

Tsukura

Bells
Feedback
100% (5) +
Looking for offers of Nook Miles Tickets or any of the villagers below:

Marshal
Flurry
Diana
Fang
Audie
Whitney
Raymond
Merry
Merengue
Lily

I know the above villagers are way more popular but just incase someone has any of them and likes Dom more, I could do a combo of Dom + IGB and/or other things also.

Thanks for looking! :)

I can offer NMT or marshal, I was planning on trading him away for dom anyways so which would you perfer?
Also I would need to get marshal in boxes so that would take a few minutes if you do perfer that, nook mile tickets and igb would be a lot simpler

Last edited:
I can offer NMT or marshal, I was planning on trading him away for dom anyways so which would you perfer?
Also I would need to get marshal in boxes so that would take a few minutes if you do perfer that, nook mile tickets and igb would be a lot simpler

Ah Marshal please! I am 100% okay with waiting, I will keep Dom in boxes for you and I can take Marshal first or you can get Dom first, whatever is easier for you! Thank you so much <3

Oh nice! I’ll have to read over that because I don’t know much about forcing villagers out yet either haha, this is my first villager that has wanted to move. I’m assuming it’s alright if we both have them in boxes at the same time? As long as we both have plots ready to go? I’ve never moved a villager in from someone else’s town either so it’s all new to me. XD

do you happen to know if you need an open spot for a villager to move in? or if the villager in boxes can kick someone out?
wait I just realized you just asked what I asked My bad, yeah I have no clue,I'll have to ask around

Last edited:
do you happen to know if you need an open spot for a villager to move in? or if the villager in boxes can kick someone out?
wait I just realized you just asked what I asked My bad, yeah I have no clue,I'll have to ask around

I believe you do need an open slot, I have an open slot, I’m at 9 villagers currently so I believe if I built a plot and come pick up Marshal then the plot will then be “SOLD” to Marshal, then if you TT a day forward while I’m on the same day you will have a spot open and I will still have Dom in boxes for you to then pick up after you also place a plot. I think this would work? But if you know someone to ask with more experience that would be great cuz it’s my first time trying as well and I’d hate to have it go wrong haha

Last edited:
Would love to have Dom! I have amiibo cards for diana flurry marshal and whitney I think. I can invite them to my campsite and you can invite them to your town that way. I also have Pekoe about to move out if you're interested in her.

Back