• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

doja cats halloween costume

returnofsaturn

late-night meteorite
Bells
in case you don't know, doja cat the popular musician dressed up as the pink haired animal crossing girlie for halloween lol.

does anyone think that her popularity will garner the game more recognition therefore nintendo possibly noticing and starting work on a new game? lmao :unsure::unsure:
I'm reaching but what do u think about it lol.

93A8F792-164E-4B81-8E0B-D2E90A342F41.jpeg
5536FEBE-2397-44F0-85F0-AF5CE74D73F0.jpeg
7595254F-72B4-401C-9394-52BA2A00E294.jpeg
1029D4EB-CBAC-4B86-93A6-F8F34E7163E1.jpeg

i honestly don’t think it’ll affect nintendo or compel them to give us new content any faster lol, but i imagine it could introduce new people to the series and maybe garner it more fans.

Last edited:
It could introduce new fans to the series, but that’s about it. I find it hard to believe someone would get into a series solely because of a celebrity when a lot of other factors play in as well. You have to enjoy the series yourself because it doesn’t matter what someone else does if you can’t enjoy it.

i honestly don’t think it’ll affect nintendo or compel them to give us new content faster lol, but i imagine it could introduce new people to the series and maybe garner it more fans.
Ngl when I first heard of the costume I thought of the MK8 villager girl. This is… something that’s for sure. And like others said, it might cause some people to recognize the series exists and/or start playing it, but that’s about it

-snip-
thank you
It could introduce new fans to the series, but that’s about it. I find it hard to believe someone would get into a series solely because of a celebrity when a lot of other factors play in as well. You have to enjoy the series yourself because it doesn’t matter what someone else does if you can’t enjoy it.
yeah I was just being overly speculative for the giggles but essentially I just meant that there would be more eyes on the game rn, which could introduce people who've never heard of it.

thats a cute costume!! It's always weird to see celebrities do stuff related to Animal Crossing. Like Elijah Wood apparently played ACNH during the pandemic, and SNL did a skit about ACNH as well???
I don't think Doja Cat's costume will make Nintendo do anything, but seeing as how well ACNH did probably means they've already started the next AC game.. hopefully.. (concept art at the very least). Personally I'd rather more new updates for ACNH for now but oh well

Back