• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing freebies to practice!

Welcome back! Your art is beautiful!! I'd love it if you drew this girl:

Thanks for considering! :)

hello hello, I wanted to say that now that i’ve got so many requests i’ll probably be choosing to do the ones i’m most comfortable with, sorry if you don’t get chosen! 🌱💕

Heyooo!
I love your clean highlights, and you really do have such a fresh feminine look to your art! I don’t need a freebie, but if you decide to open shop for tbt or art trades, etc. I would appreciate a ping. 🥰

Welcome back!! :D I'm still kind of on a hiatus myself but I always stalk the museum thread~
but here's my rep if you are interested in drawing her at all, no worries if not!
CLICK

Thanks so much for considering and enjoy ur time back <3

Your art is absolutely gorgeous and I totally understand if I am too late but thank you for considering 💜
B3410593-822B-4879-B82F-B5F865E78897.jpeg

THESE ARE GORGEOUS, here is my girly if you'd be interested in drawing her! RefSheet

Back