• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Doing freebies to practice!

nightxshift

‧˚*☾ 𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙚 ‧͙⁺・༓
Bells
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
Moonlight Halloweaster Egg
Yellow Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Hello hello, I’m back from the death willing to do some freebies of your avatars!
I prefer to draw feminine avatars.

Please give me something to draw!!!! 😋

Finished freebies:

4C0BBD34-4909-44BE-9FE7-A727FBF961F1.jpeg
F6C1EB8D-0C75-4E48-9AC0-167FDCB7A4DF.jpeg
C4C4D9EB-5505-4A12-9035-E5860E941ADB.jpeg

Last edited:
oooh, welcome back! this is super generous of you! absolutely no pressure to draw my character of course, thank you for considering! 💖
7DF4991B-44E8-48BF-B264-4E746615662B.jpeg
D0E4ACA7-69E1-4623-847C-96BDB70C92AA.jpeg

welcome back! the examples on your art thread are super cute! if she fits the bill, you're welcome to draw my oc, but no worries if you don't !!

welcome back!! this is super generous, here's my rep for your consideration :]

IMG_7894.jpg

If you are willing id love a coco illustration for my signature on here🥰

or maybe a avatar in a coco outfit?🫠

Hi! Welcome back! Here's my oc if you'd consider drawing her.
Snowifer-ac-reference-sheet-update.png

You’ve actually done a full body piece for my ac rep but if you’re doing headshots or trying out different styles I’d love more work from you. Your art is so good! 🥲 Here’s my rep if you’re interested.

You’ve actually done a full body piece for my ac rep but if you’re doing headshots or trying out different styles I’d love more work from you. Your art is so good! 🥲 Here’s my rep if you’re interested.
Omg I just saw it, it’ll be interesting drawing her again 😼

Welcome back!!
I’d love something for one of my characters.

Thank you for considering!! ❤️

welcome back!! here is my oc if you would consider drawing her ;w; thanks for doing this!

I'm not sure if you're doing OCs from media other than New Horizons, but here's my (non-mayor) PC, Ren:
My (Secondary) NL Character.png
Forgive the image quality. It's the best I could find (and do). By the way, she's a bit of a tomboy, but hopefully she's still recognizable female, what with the triangularly-shaped mouth and Lenny eyes with eyelashes.

Long time no see, if you're still open, would you draw my character here?
Thank you for considering! (I changed my username from "Yanrimasart" to "Yanrima~" just you you would know):
sonarefsheet.png

Back