Does you school give out New Leaf stuff???

Wolfy

Giveaways and Turnips!
Bells
Switch
2905-9239-3593
New Horizons Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
My brother has been coming home with new leaf bookmarks and a flyer. Today he brought home a bookmark with a QR Code for Skyward Sword Zelda's dress on the back. Do any of your schools do this?

It's probably a book fair thing. They give away cool bookmarks and stuff (like posters) at them. That may not be the case at all, but it's like that around here (at elementary schools).

Oh man, what a time to be alive! Schools giving out promotional "gifts" (AKA advertisements) for video games... totally educational, right? :rolleyes: Now I understand why my mother always got irritable around book fair time - there were so many non-book things I ended up demanding she give me money for! LMAO!

I guess it might be a book fair thing, then :D

My elementary school library gave out pokemon stadium 2 bookmarks at one point, but it was a year round thing. The bookmarks given away changed depending on what new game was out haha

One time my school was giving away HGSS folders and bookmarks, they were crazy popular and all the 4th graders wanted them since the younger kids got them. I've seen a lenticular 3D Pokemon Rumble Blast leaflet

HOW... HOW AM I ONLY JUST HEARING ABOUT THIS? I KNOW THAT ONLY 3 PEOPLE IN MY ENTIRE SCHOOL THAT HAS AC:NL! I thought we were lucky...

Oh man, I remember book fair goodies! XD Except the last book fair I remember having video game book marks was when Ruby and Sapphire were just coming out... And that was when I was in 5th grade! That's awesome that they're advertising New Leaf!

That's so cool! I homeschool my son, and other kids always tell him how lucky he is. This time, they're going to be able to one up him!

Back