• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does my TTing conflict getting PwP?

MajesticMayor

Of Agrestic
Bells
I'm getting upset I never get PwP requests anymore:( I have seriously tried all the tricks. The go into the water for 5 minutes stay at the beach for 5 minutes go to a excluded area in my town for five minutes. I literally never talk to my villagers.. Is that why I don't get dings? I mean I used too get a ding every time from the water trick but I never do anymore. Any suggestions?

You should probably talk to your villagers if you haven't in awhile, I'm not sure if it's true but I personally have noticed they don't ping as much when I don't speak to them. Also, TT has no effect on getting PwP's requested. I TT all the time and I have no problems using above method to get them.

I've noticed that the only ones that request PWPs are the ones I actually talk to and do errands for. The villlagers who I don't like and have only talked to once never request anything.

Could someone further explain this method of forcing project requests?
I've been having trouble getting them to pop.

Back