Does anyone still play Wild World?

I started a new town in October and am still playing it daily! NL was getting boring for me, mainly because of the awful dialogue and villagers taking way too long to move. I'm enjoying WW more now than I enjoyed NL for the past few years, and it's great seeing the fun dialogue and developing more connections to villagers than I did in NL. :D

I do still play Wild world.
I have rosie, mitzi and lucky at the town

I sometimes check up on my town from time to time, when I was a lil turnip I called my town: dog city and I thought it was great,
things have changed and I am more original!

i played ww all the time when i was younger, eventually i stopped playing for like 3 years and when i came back i ended up deleting my town :( it was one of the worst decisions i've ever made lol i haven't really played since

Last edited:
I used to play wild world a LOT before I knew about ACNL. I visited my old town yesterday and it was rather depressing, seeing all the weeds everywhere :<

i started wild world for the first time like a week ago. i've already abandoned it because i prefer new leaf more, but i do want to continue it because i want to see what else the game has to offer

I recently booted my game up after over a year or two of not playing. Managed to clean out all the weeds and now I'm addicted again. I think there are features here that I like more than New Leaf, but New Leaf is still my favorite in the series.

Oh dear, it's been a long time since I played Wild World the last time. Actually, I stopped caring
about it ever since New Leaf came out. However, I do would play the game again, if I would get
the chance to get a copy of it ever again.

i started wild world for the first time like a week ago. i've already abandoned it because i prefer new leaf more, but i do want to continue it because i want to see what else the game has to offer

Yeah, I realized after going back that Wild World feels so slow and boring compared to New Leaf. Sure, the villagers are a lot more entertaining (and flat out mean sometimes) in what they say in Wild World. But I feel like that's the only real advantage to Wild World. There's simply a lot less going on in that game.

I can play New Leaf for hours straight. Wild World feels like a play for only 20 minutes max kind of game.

Yeah, I realized after going back that Wild World feels so slow and boring compared to New Leaf. Sure, the villagers are a lot more entertaining (and flat out mean sometimes) in what they say in Wild World. But I feel like that's the only real advantage to Wild World. There's simply a lot less going on in that game.

I can play New Leaf for hours straight. Wild World feels like a play for only 20 minutes max kind of game.

i played WW and i loved it before NL, but i agree that apart from the villagers there wasn't much to it and it's sad >.<

I used to play WW around the clock, but now whenever I pick it up I cant even think of what I did in the game for all that time..

I bought a used copy a bit ago for nostalgia sake but I just couldn't get into it, not enough to do. ACNL spoiled me so now I can't go back lol. Sad because I miss the flea markets where you could buy furniture from the villagers houses

Need to google what to do 🤪

I'm going to revisit it again someday soon. It's such a nostalgia trip for me & the first AC game I played.

It's been years since the last time I played Wild World. I abandoned it for the sake of New Leaf when it came out back then. However, I just saw a copy of WW at my local GameStop today and got kinda nostalgic. Now I'm thinking about picking it up and start playing it again, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Unfortunately I do not play wild world anymore! I had this game as a kid growing up and I was obsessively in love with it!! About a week ago I bought a 2ds XL and New Leaf because I had been wanting to play AC again and have been obsessed again! I can't wait till New Horizons comes out!!

I do still pop on every now and then but not religiously. I keep thinking I?m going to complete all the museum and catalog and stuff once I finish my NL town, but I?ve been working on my NL town for 5 years and we?re still not done. XD

Back