• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone still play Wild World?

I do replay it now and then but usually reset towns after getting sick of it. The main thing that hits me is how atmospheric the music is. I feel kinda disingenuous because NH's soundtrack isnt bad but wow WW's is something special. 5am and 10pm are just amazing sounding.

i'm still playing it.. until i get either new horizens or new leaf....

yep, i still play! If anyone wants a sandwich shirt (Exclusive shirt from gracie), let me know. I'd be willing to trade it for a lovely carpet

I do replay it now and then but usually reset towns after getting sick of it. The main thing that hits me is how atmospheric the music is. I feel kinda disingenuous because NH's soundtrack isnt bad but wow WW's is something special. 5am and 10pm are just amazing sounding.
i love ww's soundtrack, especially 9 am. WW's opening theme is so comforting and warm as well, one of the best opening themes of AC imo

I pick it up every now and again for the nostalgia and music. Golden Grahams cereal always makes me want to play it again since I’d always log in during breakfast as a kid.

I pick it up every now and again for the nostalgia and music. Golden Grahams cereal always makes me want to play it again since I’d always log in during breakfast as a kid.
for me it was car rides to and from school. good times.
would you be open to playing together sometime via wiimmfi?
Post automatically merged:

I checked in about a week or so ago. It’s covered in weeds now.
lool yeah wild world is brutal compared to new leaf (especially with the beautiful town ordinance). how are the weeds in new horizons?

[ Eleanor ]

we've started playing it because with the power of emulation that means we can have our own towns, which is awesome when you're a system who has to share everything else lmao

I've been streaming myself playing for the past few days and some other people in my system have also been talking about streaming it, my town's a bit of a meme but i'm having fun with it!

idk if I'm allowed to drop my twitch link tho

Wild World is a comforting game to me, I like picking up my town every so often and weeding it/catching up with who's moved in or out. It's been fun to play these last couple of days cause I'm rarely in a Wild World mood during the summer.

I think I originally reset my childhood town in like 2011 or something, and kept resetting every time I picked the game back up. But I finally settled on one, and I've had my current town since.... 2017 I wanna say? Since then I've made some new fun memories with the game :)

I pick it up every now and again. I really like seeing what new villagers have popped up in my town. I've played for years and still see villagers I've never seen before

Back