• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone remember what eShop holiday sales are like?

Etown20

Bells
I only really started paying attention to the eShop in 2021, so I was curious if anyone remembered what the holiday sale was like last year. Are most games on sale or just some? How high do the % discounts go? I know they had a big sale post E3.

There are a couple games I've been looking at that have gone on sale recently, but I've wondered if they will go on sale more in a month during Black Friday/Cyber Monday.

I'm also looking at Tetris Effect, which just came out and is on sale for 29.99 (reg. 39.99). I don't think it would drop lower than that after only being out a month, but I'm not sure.

Last year pretty much all the games I wanted were on sale, minus a few.

It's dependant on the publisher though, so a bunch of games from one publisher may all be on sale for a hefty 75% off discount, meanwhile Nintendo will probably just knock off £5 from a £60 release.

Back