• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone remember those weird villager pings?

axaniao

Let the experiment commence!!
Bells
Switch
8356-0736-5695
Island
Alternia
My Melody Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Blue Heart Balloon
Red Heart Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Snowflake Glow Wand
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pink Moon Jellyfish
So usually when a villager pings you they'd ask for something, have a pwp request, ask to sell/buy things, stuff like that right? Well, occasionally, they'd come up to me and say something strange to say the least. The main ones I remember was Static coming up to me and telling me he thought I was super cool and that he was really jealous. Another is Snake telling me he was attracted to me or something like that?? I also remember O'Hare and Marshal coming up to me and saying some oddly romantic things, but I don't remember exactly what they were. Does anyone else remember these strange ping conversations? And what causes them? I can't find anything online about it

Not a weird ping but sometimes Flurry will ping me and do quizzes she got from magazines

I have a vague memory of one of my villagers pinging me about our friendship, but I don't remember who it was or what exactly they said.

Weirdest ping's I get is Mira asking me for a personality quiz she read in a magazine. Everytime the last question is what I think of Keaton

I remember those weird pings, had a jock that called me attractive a long time ago. I think it’s caused by high friendship level, it happened to me many countless times.

I remember those weird pings, had a jock that called me attractive a long time ago. I think it’s caused by high friendship level, it happened to me many countless times.
That's exactly what I was talking about, thank you. They always surprised me when they happened, so I'm hoping those are in nh as well because I loved the surprise of it

yes! my villagers sometimes ping me and just tell me something weird. it doesn't give me any option to respond either, it just ends with no continuation.

i feel like it might have something to do with your luck on that day? like on days when my luck in love is high i get pinged by a villager trying to flirt with me sometimes?

Back