• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone know a way to play Pocket Camp on Kindle Fire or Computer?

Mr_Keroppi

🐸Hoppy Little Frog🐸
Bells
Switch
2869-7771-1393
Green Bunny Balloon
Psychedelic Snow Bunny
Moon Bunny
Snow Bunny
Daisy Easter Egg
Toy Hammer
森
Dreamy Party Popper
Spirit Candy: Pierrot
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
I used to LOVE pocket camp as it was a nice break every once in a while from ACNL and ACCF. I haven't been able to play it recently as I do not have a phone and my bluestacks 4 is not compatible with the newest version. If anyone knows any ways to get it on a Kindle Fire tablet or a computer I would really appreciate it! Thank you all so much and stay positive :)
1642797436674.png

There are a number of sites that will guide you through either jailbreaking your tablet or downloading an APK of the game, but I don't think we're allowed to discuss them on this site. But anyway, I really do not recommend playing Pocket Camp on a Kindle Fire even if you do find a way. It's not that Pocket Camp is an incredibly demanding game or anything, but the Kindle Fire is such a poorly optimized tablet with incredibly low specs that the performance is bound to be absolute pants in the best case scenario.

There are a number of sites that will guide you through either jailbreaking your tablet or downloading an APK of the game, but I don't think we're allowed to discuss them on this site. But anyway, I really do not recommend playing Pocket Camp on a Kindle Fire even if you do find a way. It's not that Pocket Camp is an incredibly demanding game or anything, but the Kindle Fire is such a poorly optimized tablet with incredibly low specs that the performance is bound to be absolute pants in the best case scenario.
Oh it can barely run My Boo so I think I should just save up and get another Ipad after having a Kindle for 4 years. We used to have an Ipad I would play Pocket Camp on but then my brother was making a video outside and we have these HUGE rocks in our yard for looks and he tripped and the Ipad got SPEARED and SMASHED into the rock soooo yeah. I tried getting the Google Play Store on it but now it wont launch any of the Google Play games so maybe I should just save up. Thanks for the info!!

Oh it can barely run My Boo so I think I should just save up and get another Ipad after having a Kindle for 4 years. We used to have an Ipad I would play Pocket Camp on but then my brother was making a video outside and we have these HUGE rocks in our yard for looks and he tripped and the Ipad got SPEARED and SMASHED into the rock soooo yeah. I tried getting the Google Play Store on it but now it wont launch any of the Google Play games so maybe I should just save up. Thanks for the info!!
An iPad or any budget tablet made in the past few years with a proper version of Android (not the trash OS that Amazon uses) would almost certainly play the game better, for sure.

There's an android emulator you can use. BlueStacks, and the Google Play store works on it too!

There's an android emulator you can use. BlueStacks, and the Google Play store works on it too!
It does??? I have tried soooo many versions of bluestacks and the google play store says its not compatible with my computer :(
I am stil searching for ways to get this game lol

It works in the 64-bit version 4.280.4.4002. I just installed a game for testing purposes
OMG IM TRYING THIS RIGHT NOW!!! I hope it works!
Edit: I tried for so long and got it to load up and everything even to link my account. SADLY THOUGH IT exits out EVERYTIME i download the extra data. If I dont download the data then I get this error code. I disappointed myself way to much :( Thank you so much for all of your help though!!
1663887250670.png
1663887305314.png

Last edited:
Back