• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does anyone have an ALL female or ALL male town?

Dorian

Bells
Switch
3338-6902-7891
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
I suddenly just thought of that. And if so, any specific reason behind the decision?

all my dreamies are male because I'm not fond of the female personalities. I only have one dreamie now so there are female villager in my town

Last edited:
OMG, someone answered! Thank you so much, Bahamut!

I want to work on that, and if I'm not mistaken then I've seen someone showcasing a dream town of all male tigers in the town (unless there was a female tiger, I'm still not sure), so that's that. I want an all female town because of how cute all of the females are, but at the same time I want an all male town because of the male personalities. I guess I'll just keep it half and half, for the time being.

Im trying to keep it half and half but lazies are my one weakness ; ;

One town will be male-only for a Host town, Hostown. Another is all girls in a murderous cute town, OohLaLa. <3

I would like to have an all-male town simply because I prefer the male personalities, but I also want to have my town somewhat balanced so Idk...

I usually like to have 1 of each personality. I know a friend of mine who has 10 jocks.. I prefer diversity in my opinion. It keeps my town fresh, as oppose to hearing the same catchphrases and introductions from each and every villager.

I like the diversity too... I don't think I could handle an all guy or all girl town...

I don't have an exclusively all-boy or all-girl town. I like to have some representation of both genders, and in two of my towns, the split is pretty even. My horror movie town ended up with 7 males and 3 females, so it's close, but not wholly male. It just wound up that way because a lot of my dream villagers are male and I'm not especially interested in the Peppy personality in this case. None of the Peppy villagers really looked or felt the part.

Last edited:
I don't even like having more than one of the same personality in my town. The repeated dialogue is too much for me, lol. I think that if villagers had more variations in what they said, I would actually have an all-female town. While I like smugs and lazies a lot, I have a strong preference for the female personality types. It just bugs me when I talk to Peggy, then talk to Bonbon, and they say the exact same thing with the same greeting and everything. x.x It makes the game feel more artificial and is pretty off-putting if you ask me.

I try to have about half and half, but right now I have 7 females and 3 males in my village, and one of the males is moving out soon. >.<

Back