• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does anyone have 3 Lazys in their town??

QoQ

Bells
Or maybe more? I'm actually debating adding a 3rd (I have Drago and Zucker) cause IMO they're the most friendly. Not to mention a lot of my favorite villagers just happen to be Lazy types. :lemon:

I don't have three lazies, but I have three uchis, which is my favourite personality.
I say if you like lazies and want another, you should get one.

I have three lazies in Bespin. But I'm going to end up with four once I get Drago. Lazies and Jocks are my favorite male personalities so I don't mind having a lot of them.

I had Stitches,Bones and Zucker in the same town for a long time and it worked out fine.They lived in different parts of my town and that helped lessen the sameness.

I don't have three lazies, but I have three uchis, which is my favourite personality.
I say if you like lazies and want another, you should get one.

You must get a lot of good PWP suggestions! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have three lazies in Bespin. But I'm going to end up with four once I get Drago. Lazies and Jocks are my favorite male personalities so I don't mind having a lot of them.

Wow dang, that's gonna be a lot of food talking lol! :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would totally have 3 lazies. They are the sweetest nicest guys I know ;)

IMO the cutest! :blush:

i have four lazies. what up

but tbh i want to have them all move out eventually except chester. not that i don't like them, i just want more diversity

I've only ever had one lazy in my main town, but I love them. I had Cranston in my cycling town and I honestly would have gladly taken him into my main town, but I don't have room. I have a space reserved for all of my dreamies :/
Cranston was my go-to guy. I would absolutely 100% recommend 3 lazys.

Lucky just moved, so I'm down to three.
I love the three that I have, having two lazy dogs just wasn't right for me though.

Cranky and smug are my favorite personalities. I have three crankies and two smugs and I love it. I say go for it!

I have two lazies in Paradise: Joey and Stitches, one lazy in Cocoplum: Zucker, and two in BonBon: Tucker and Elmer.

If you like them, then why not? I did have 3 or 4 jocks in my town once and that got annoying, but now I have 3 crankies and they don't bother me. Cranky villagers are my favorite.

Unfortunately I have no lazies right now- i accidentally lost Drago whilst time-travelling. I took Sly as his replacement bc he's another alligator, so now I have 3 jock villagers and am enjoying that very much. I'd say if you like lazy villagers, then go for it and a third one!

I still hold drago in my town and he is unfortunately the last of my original 5 from 2013

I've never had three lazies in my town, but I have had three smugs at one point. I let one move out, though, to make room for other personalities.

The only lazy I have is Alfonso, but I have been thinking about having Stitches as well because I've had him before twice and, well, there's a reason he's tier 1. He's so cute!

Last edited:
currently I only have two lazies, but I do have three snooties and three normals. i'd recommend beau as your third lazy, he's just too cute!

Back