• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anyone have 3 Lazys in their town??

QoQ

Bells
Or maybe more? I'm actually debating adding a 3rd (I have Drago and Zucker) cause IMO they're the most friendly. Not to mention a lot of my favorite villagers just happen to be Lazy types. :lemon:

I don't have three lazies, but I have three uchis, which is my favourite personality.
I say if you like lazies and want another, you should get one.

I have three lazies in Bespin. But I'm going to end up with four once I get Drago. Lazies and Jocks are my favorite male personalities so I don't mind having a lot of them.

I had Stitches,Bones and Zucker in the same town for a long time and it worked out fine.They lived in different parts of my town and that helped lessen the sameness.

I don't have three lazies, but I have three uchis, which is my favourite personality.
I say if you like lazies and want another, you should get one.

You must get a lot of good PWP suggestions! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have three lazies in Bespin. But I'm going to end up with four once I get Drago. Lazies and Jocks are my favorite male personalities so I don't mind having a lot of them.

Wow dang, that's gonna be a lot of food talking lol! :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would totally have 3 lazies. They are the sweetest nicest guys I know ;)

IMO the cutest! :blush:

i have four lazies. what up

but tbh i want to have them all move out eventually except chester. not that i don't like them, i just want more diversity

I've only ever had one lazy in my main town, but I love them. I had Cranston in my cycling town and I honestly would have gladly taken him into my main town, but I don't have room. I have a space reserved for all of my dreamies :/
Cranston was my go-to guy. I would absolutely 100% recommend 3 lazys.

Lucky just moved, so I'm down to three.
I love the three that I have, having two lazy dogs just wasn't right for me though.

Cranky and smug are my favorite personalities. I have three crankies and two smugs and I love it. I say go for it!

I have two lazies in Paradise: Joey and Stitches, one lazy in Cocoplum: Zucker, and two in BonBon: Tucker and Elmer.

If you like them, then why not? I did have 3 or 4 jocks in my town once and that got annoying, but now I have 3 crankies and they don't bother me. Cranky villagers are my favorite.

Unfortunately I have no lazies right now- i accidentally lost Drago whilst time-travelling. I took Sly as his replacement bc he's another alligator, so now I have 3 jock villagers and am enjoying that very much. I'd say if you like lazy villagers, then go for it and a third one!

I still hold drago in my town and he is unfortunately the last of my original 5 from 2013

I've never had three lazies in my town, but I have had three smugs at one point. I let one move out, though, to make room for other personalities.

The only lazy I have is Alfonso, but I have been thinking about having Stitches as well because I've had him before twice and, well, there's a reason he's tier 1. He's so cute!

Last edited:
currently I only have two lazies, but I do have three snooties and three normals. i'd recommend beau as your third lazy, he's just too cute!

Back