• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Does anybody play ACWW now days?

I do!
I love ACWW just cause it's portable! <3
& If you wanna WiFi just message me so we can set up
something ;D

I might restart my town since It's all wack now XD

I didn't for a long time, like six-seven months, and then i lost my copy, so i couldn't play it if i tried. but a few days ago, i bought a used one from a thrift shop and i've been playing since then...

I haven't playing it for two weeks now. I have my hybrids in the closet so I have almost nothing to worry about. I'll be playing again when I'm in the mood for it.

Yeohkei said:
I haven't playing it for two weeks now. I have my hybrids in the closet so I have almost nothing to worry about. I'll be playing again when I'm in the mood for it.
So when are they comin' outta the closet?

s_CRSF007.JPG

Thunderstruck said:
Yeohkei said:
So when are they comin' outta the closet?

s_CRSF007.JPG
When Greenpeace are visiting. <_<

uhh... Anyone here has the japanese version of ACWW? I just got it and want to get nookingtions to change my hair... :s

I actually just started playing again started a new game like last week havent got any freind codes yet though sad day haha

I started playing again a couple months ago. Since then, I've been playing every day.

I have WiFi, and I have a lot of fun people on my FC list. It's probably why I play every day. To see them...

Back