• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Does anybody play ACWW now days?

I do!
I love ACWW just cause it's portable! <3
& If you wanna WiFi just message me so we can set up
something ;D

I might restart my town since It's all wack now XD

I didn't for a long time, like six-seven months, and then i lost my copy, so i couldn't play it if i tried. but a few days ago, i bought a used one from a thrift shop and i've been playing since then...

I haven't playing it for two weeks now. I have my hybrids in the closet so I have almost nothing to worry about. I'll be playing again when I'm in the mood for it.

Yeohkei said:
I haven't playing it for two weeks now. I have my hybrids in the closet so I have almost nothing to worry about. I'll be playing again when I'm in the mood for it.
So when are they comin' outta the closet?

s_CRSF007.JPG

Thunderstruck said:
Yeohkei said:
So when are they comin' outta the closet?

s_CRSF007.JPG
When Greenpeace are visiting. <_<

uhh... Anyone here has the japanese version of ACWW? I just got it and want to get nookingtions to change my hair... :s

I actually just started playing again started a new game like last week havent got any freind codes yet though sad day haha

I started playing again a couple months ago. Since then, I've been playing every day.

I have WiFi, and I have a lot of fun people on my FC list. It's probably why I play every day. To see them...

Back