Does anybody have a favorite Beavis and butthead episode?

helenkeller

fecal sewage ♥
Bells
This is one of my favorite shows.

I don't have a favorite, but The great cornholio and Nose bleed are good ones to watch if you've never seen it before

I've tried to watch Beavis and Butthead but for whatever reason, the art style gives me the creeps. It scares me for some reason. xP I like the spinoff show Daria a whole lot and its art style is similar so I dunno why that one is okay. xD

i second the great cornholio, that scene is a trip, lol

i actually can't think of an episode off the top of my head but the entirety of the film do america is just really hilarious honestly :)

"Beavis, donde est su hallpass?"
"I no need hallpass!"

theres also some episode where the gym coach tells them to kick him in the jimmy that's pretty funny.

but the episodes where they're more stoner types are better imo than the ones where theyre just pure idiots...

I love Daria, Beavis and Butthead not so much. I can't remember where I watched it though, sorry.

I only saw a few episodes but the school test and elevator episodes were hilarious. xD I actually got interested in the show because of this funny Robot Chicken bit:

Thank you!!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Robot Chicken is pretty satanic, but I love that bit and the pokemon one!
You know, the one where it shows what Pikachu REALLY does inside that pokeball.... hahaha those are the only ones I like. And when I was like 11 I had a video of the Pikachu one on my ENV2 xD

Back