• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Dōbutsu no Mori - Did you see it?

MayorErin

ƪʕ-ᴥ –ƪ ʔ
Bells
Small Mailbox
I just finished watching Dōbutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing Movie). It was pretty good! I watched it with English subs, which I don't normally do. I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen it, and if so, how did you like it? It was sort of sad at one point because of Margie/Sally moving away, but it got better. Now whenever I listen to KK Bossa I get a little sad, aha. My favorite character was definitely Bianca/Whitney. She made me laugh a few times and she was beautiful. Anyway, how about you guys? If you haven't watched, I watched it here.

I've seen that movie 3 times and I STILL wished that there's a New Leaf sequel to that movie.

Haha I was close to tears. My eyes were stinging to say the least. Reminded me of times when a good villager will unexpectedly move out.

I really liked it. It was a pretty cute movie. I recommend it for any Animal Crossing players and fans out there!

I liked it. It was cute to see the animated versions of the villagers

I tried to watch it but had to turn it off after 5 - 10 minutes. It seemed boring and too childish for me. :p

I watched to movie right when it came out. :')
It was super sweet and cute, and made me love Whitney and Rosie even more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Especially Apollo to. <3

I watched it long time ago when I was starting out my anime journey. I thought it was really good, gonna watch it again.

Yeah, I've seen the full subbed and watched a little bit of the dubbed. I enjoyed it. Very very cute. :)

I loved it. My favorite characters were Rosie and Alfanso since they acted so childish haha. When ever I hear KK. Bossa I immediately think of this movie.

I liked Alfonso a lot too! A lot of villagers I don't care for in game turned out to be pretty cool in game. It's cool to see how many people liked it!
At first I was bored by it, but I got into it eventually because I wanted to see Whitney.

Back