Dōbutsu no Mori - Did you see it?

MayorErin

ƪʕ-ᴥ –ƪ ʔ
Bells
Small Mailbox
I just finished watching Dōbutsu no Mori (Animal Crossing Movie). It was pretty good! I watched it with English subs, which I don't normally do. I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen it, and if so, how did you like it? It was sort of sad at one point because of Margie/Sally moving away, but it got better. Now whenever I listen to KK Bossa I get a little sad, aha. My favorite character was definitely Bianca/Whitney. She made me laugh a few times and she was beautiful. Anyway, how about you guys? If you haven't watched, I watched it here.

I've seen that movie 3 times and I STILL wished that there's a New Leaf sequel to that movie.

Haha I was close to tears. My eyes were stinging to say the least. Reminded me of times when a good villager will unexpectedly move out.

I really liked it. It was a pretty cute movie. I recommend it for any Animal Crossing players and fans out there!

I liked it. It was cute to see the animated versions of the villagers

I tried to watch it but had to turn it off after 5 - 10 minutes. It seemed boring and too childish for me. :p

I watched to movie right when it came out. :')
It was super sweet and cute, and made me love Whitney and Rosie even more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Especially Apollo to. <3

I watched it long time ago when I was starting out my anime journey. I thought it was really good, gonna watch it again.

Yeah, I've seen the full subbed and watched a little bit of the dubbed. I enjoyed it. Very very cute. :)

I loved it. My favorite characters were Rosie and Alfanso since they acted so childish haha. When ever I hear KK. Bossa I immediately think of this movie.

I liked Alfonso a lot too! A lot of villagers I don't care for in game turned out to be pretty cool in game. It's cool to see how many people liked it!
At first I was bored by it, but I got into it eventually because I wanted to see Whitney.

Back