• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Do you use your 2nd floor museum?

one is a temporary storage for my gyroids (until I get a set of four matching ones for a room in one of my houses)
then I have a planetarium (star projector in the middle, tons of box sofas, a mannequin presenter, and various space displays in the corner)
a portrait gallery (villager pics)
and unorderables that I intend to trade for stuff I actually want

Nintendo Room, Balloon room, 2 gyroid rooms .___. I miss Brewster's gyroid storage.

Knowing me, it'll probably end up as a storage room or a closet... I hoard too much. Haha.

Nintendo room, Legend of Zelda room and the other two are for storage

Planning on my new town; a caf?, a sci-fi spaceship, a storage for pics/unorderables, and something idk yet.

I'm using one room to display all the Golden furniture I've been collecting. Another room I'm using to store furniture customized with ore, but I doubt that will be its permanent purpose.
The other two are just for storage right now. I like the idea of turning one into a small cafe or restaurant, and another for villager pictures.

clothing storage :^/

once i finish my fashion checks i wanna sell a bunch of clothes so that'll be really nice

1 is all regional items and some unorderable DLC(Its complete at the time being :3)
2 is a complete wetsuit exhibit
3 is a 7-11 display
4 is the Zodiac set in nice glass cases with the lunar wall and flooring

basically I just use it to store/show off rare items haha

Last edited:
Back