• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Do you think snow makes your town ugly?

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
I can't help but thinking about how my town looks horrible in the winter. Do your guys' towns look ugly in the winter? I can't wait for this snow to disappear :(

I dont like winter in ACNL. The colors look so washed out! Towns definitely look better without the snow. But thats just my opinion.

No, no it does not. My mayor is barefoot so it makes the snow fun! But that's also not the reason why the snow isn't boring.

Yea, lmao. I'm about to TT to spring because I can't wait anymore, I'm so sick of the snow.

Last edited:
I knew we would get tired of the snow when we got to this point.

Anyway, I don't think my town looks ugly in the snow, but my least favorite coloration of the grass is surprisingly in August.

yeah honestly my town looks ugly in winter lol mostly because I have clover paths so idk it just looks??? so ugly hahah I prefer spring or summer! my town definitely looks best with green trees and grass

My town looks boring in the daytime. The snow just looks so much prettier in the evening for some reason.

The snow isn't inherently ugly, but I don't like the look of flowers or dirt in it. I have lots of flowers so I don't really like how it looks!

I don't mind it but i'm getting sick of seeing it (i'm in real time) i can't wait to see the grass again. It snows where i live in real life too quite a bit:(

I don't really have anything in my town yet, so no? However, I do prefer the way the grass looks in the Spring than Winter.

I don't mind the snow terribly, but this is also my first year seeing it so that might just be my fresh eyes speaking. u vu

I don't like it, but on the other hand, don't exactly hate it either. Since I use dirt for my paths in New Leaf, it certainly isn't helping anything covering it in snow again, meaning I'm going to have to again run all over the new grass in a few weeks to destroy it, and recreate these paths. Not too hard, I don't like walking in this game, so I'll have most the new grass destroyed in a few days after it appears.

I think it looks nice in some places, like on top of houses or trees. But in other places it just looks odd. Like, on my hammock. Also, its not so much the snow that bothers me, but the lack of grass. Don't run...ever...EVER...

Back