• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Do you still have your starting villagers?

In my main town, I still have Punchy. In my 2nd, I still have everyone since I just started a few days ago but only Ankha is staying.

I've lost all of mine :< The only starter I feel bad about losing is Stinky... I also regret letting go of Apollo.

Do the villagers who moved into your town naturaly on the first days of the game count? Because then the answer is yeah, Bones! And I will never ever let him go.

If they dont count, then nope I got no one. Altough the only one I would really miss from back then would probably be Rowan, but he did end up with a friend so it was ok!

I still have my starter Lucy. Even though I have three normals, I still like Lucy a lot.
I'd still have Kid Cat too if I hadn't had so much trouble getting Bella out! haha.

I only have Beau and Gayle left. :eek:

I planned on keeping Dotty forever, but my town was getting boring to me.

I have Gayle, Genji, Sprinkle, Rodney, Hazel & Fauna.

Whoa more than I though.

Last edited:
I don't think I have any left because I probably didn't like them that much (I don't remember exactly who my first villagers were :confused:)

Last edited:
I let Francine go a while back so now this is a fresh villager gen!

I kind of don`t like the idea of not having any original villagers in my town for some reason haha. But I adore the villagers I have now, so it`s all good.

Back