Do you remember any of your first six ACGC villagers?

catra

Bells
I actually started playing recently, so I remember them all:
  • Teddy (he's on my other Animal Crossing world and is familiar)
  • Mitzi (picked up "honnnnk" catchphrase, acts weird, likes Nosegay a little too much, with her eyes and her catchphrase she's always having a joker moment honestly)
  • Olivia (tsundere energy)
  • Belle (cute cow)
  • Filbert (acts like he's the main character of a horror movie, thinks I'm stalking him, I talk to him less than the other villagers but ok)
  • Chirp (great catchphrase, very mean)
I honestly love them all for different reasons (and I suck at getting rid of villagers even when I want other ones). My friend has played multiple times and remembers Cube, Admiral, Chevre, Teddy, and Friga.

It has been nearly 20 years since I started my GameCube town. I remember a couple of villagers that came and went, but I only positively remember two of my starters.

1. Grizzly - He became my favorite villager on Day 1 because of his gruff demeanor. I was certain he was hiding a heart of gold under that tough exterior and I worked tirelessly to become his friend.

2. Anicotti - She was friendly to me from Day 1 and we quickly became best buddies.

I still love both of these villagers to this day and invited them into my New Leaf towns so they could continue to be a part of my life.

Anicotti - She was friendly to me from Day 1 and we quickly became best buddies.

She's currently on my ACGC save and I like her too! Ever since I wore a gelato shirt and held a gelato umbrella and the Italian mouse who says cannoli every other sentence said it looked bad.

I started playing again after about a decade last summer, but I didn’t quite get into it until earlier this month, which I reset. I had my current town since February 2nd. My starting villagers are:
1. Kiki
2. Bunnie
3. Purrl
4. Rex
5. Hector
6. Apollo (I reset until I got him)

I started the game in June 2019, here are the villagers I remember:

Doc - I actually kept resetting the game, 'til I got him.

Rosie - I've had her and Doc before, in my first New Leaf town.

Axel - I kinda like him, he's cute, even if I'm not really a jock fan.

Vladimir - I like him, too, he's goofy looking.

Mint - She's also cute, too.

Mitzi - Meh, she's kinda boring.

From my first personal town? No. I also forget my starting villagers from all the other towns I made.

But from a shared town with my family? We had Camofrag, Ed, Hornsby, Cashmere, Peanut, and Sydney. That town no longer exists, and it’s been a long time since I played the GameCube Version.

The only ones I remember from my first town 20 years ago are Bob, Puddles, Grizzly, Pecan, and Louie. They were all fun lil guys. Bob was my favorite and when he moved away I was devastated and quit playing.

I started my very first town in Jan 2008 and I for sure remember having Stella, Bubbles, and Biff, because all three of them lived in the same acre (B-1 to be exact) haha.

miraculously, after 16 years, I still have Stella. she's moved between towns a few times and currently lives in my active town, but I still have her and she still sometimes shows me the letters that 8 y.o. me wrote to her. 😂

Back