• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you play genshin impact? who is ur fave character?

kusariyaro

internet clown
Bells
Switch
8456-1143-3813
pretty self explainatory lol if u play genshin impact who is ur fave character and why?
mine is zhongli, he was the first character i ever got, i like his story and i love his looks too lol. i also LOVE his shields! since hes one of my first characters and ive been using him for almost a year now, ive become extremely dependant of his shield and dont know how to dodge lol i have a hard time staying alive without him :( thanks to thoma i think that i will be able to switch up my teams now tho!

I’ve played Genshin Impact for a year now and Yoimiya is my favorite character. I didn’t like pretty much anyone enough to call them my favorite until she was released since I love both her personality, design, and gameplay.

Last edited:
I haven't played in awhile but my definite favorite is Childe. Both because of his devious personality and his combat style of long and close range is awesome!

Yeah I play! I've been playing over a year now, beginning shortly after it came out. Current favorite character is Yoimiya. She reminds me a lot of myself not gonna lie.

I've been playing for almost exactly a year now and my favorite character is Xiao, has been since I met his character. I love his design so much and just something about his aloof personality lol. He's also my favorite play style so far. Other than him I'm super excited for Gorou and, before I became obsessed with Xiao, Albedo was my favorite so I'm happy he's getting a rerun and I can hopefully actually get him this time.

Fave character is definitely Ayaka! I wanted her since the beta and when she released I immediately pulled for her. I was saving for her since the beginning lol. Btw! There is a general Genshin Impact thread just in case you'd like to check that out as well!

hi im obsessed with Childe ; w; his character and background seem to be complex, and the way he has so much potential as a character ......... im in love with him aaa. I'm obviously not the best with playing as him because I'm so bad at using his skill LOL but I do love bringing him out and causing chaos across Teyvat.

Kokomi is also another one of my favorites, she's so absolutely gorgeous and i love her tons. I think her designers just popped off with her, she's so enjoyable to look at and i love playing as her.

I do, my favorites include Ganyu, Hu Tao, Ayaka, and Yoimiya. I have all four of them at Lv. 90. Currently saving for Yae though.

Ganyu was my first limited character. Decided to pull for her because she looked cute regardless of how well she performs, and good thing she’s pretty strong as well. She carried me through a lot of the game and continues to do so now. Played through her story and I resonate with her because I was really lonely at the time and also felt really alone in life.

Was planning on pulling for Hu Tao because she shares the same voice in Japanese as another character I like from another game (Mash from Fate/Grand Order). Decided to hold off because didn’t know when Ayaka was coming. I was struggling really hard at the Abyss at the time because I lacked pyro DPS characters and mentioned it to a friend. He said why not pull for Hu Tao since she’s like an upgraded Diluc. So i did and was glad to get her. Also decided to pull for Staff of Homa and a constellation for her this rerun and I’m glad I did. She hits so much harder than she did with deathmatch.

I’ve always been a sucker for Japanese design which is why Ayaka caught my eye along with the special sprint since I don’t have Mona. Then when I found out she shares voices with one of my favorite characters (Meltryllis from Fate/Grand Order), I had to pull for her. Played through her story and liked her and she’s pretty fun to play as well. Running out of energy can be pretty annoying though.

The 2.0 update definitely felt like it was really targeting my savings. I found out during the stream that Yoimiya shares the same voice as my other favorite character (Ereshkigal from Fate/Grand Order) and dang, 2 5* I want in the same update. Played through her story and really like her personality. Wasn’t sure if I could pull it off pulling for both 5* Characters in the same update and thankfully I got lucky enough to be able to. She may not be the most powerful DPS character but she is pretty cute. She does all sorts of cute things after some attack animations like her 1 hit for example when she puts her hands on her waist and does a confident stance.

I do play Genshin Impact and I have been playing since around the Raiden Shogun Banner (downloaded Genshin a while ago but never played) I really like Keqing and I recently got her when I lost the 50/50 for Eula, but it was so worth it. I'm trying to build her at the moment since I'm AR 47 and she would not do any damage with my team. I really like her cause my favorite color is purple and her hair is such a beautiful shade of purple, plus her ears add a wonderful touch to her character.

I’m taking a break from Genshin Impact because of burnout. After I lost interest in the story, the game became nothing more than grinding for me. I’ll probably return eventually, but hopefully the next archon quest is more interesting than Inazuma’s.

Yanfei is easily my favorite character in the game. She’s cute, has some funny voice lines, and is super useful. Her charge attacks can deal a ton of damage if you build her correctly.

For me with the new release hands down Itto lol, second is still Hu Tao she's so morbidly fabulous haha.

My favorites are Ningguang, Ganyu, and Kazuha.

Ningguang is too glamorous and pretty. she hits very hard, too. I love using her. I got her in a lucky pull on one of the early banners near launch, before she had a Rate Up, and I have used her for almost everything.

Ganyu is my strongest unit, hands down. She makes a lot of challenging content more manageable.

Kazuha is fun to use and makes exploration a breeze. He is also very easy to use in a fight and is one of the easiest Anemo characters to use for Swirl reactions.

(Yes i am posting on not 1 but two threads talking ab genshin-)

(First I must explain why I only have 4 stars: im f2p and my luck is terrible, my pity is 75 on standard atm and i never have gotten anything 5star🤪 literally help what am i doing wrong)

Anyway, this is my team and favorite characters!
Bennett- I seriously adore him sm, he's a great healer, DPS (with my artifacts-), and works well with all my characters. I am so here for benny's adventure team and I literally love maining him.

Rosaria- She's really pretty and I love her English VA (uotani, anyone?) plus I feel like her moves are fast and good. She makes excellent support and is totally my favorite of the sisters from the church of Mondstadt.
I switch up Sayu/Lumine and I'm looking to replace Razor (his dialogue scares me) but they're also on Benny's adventure team for now.

Story-wise and how she interacts with the traveler I love Ayaka. She's a sister at heart and totally so sweet. I also think her character design is very pretty and I'm actually planning on cosplaying her next year with some friends at a convention. I would love to have her on my team one day.

Otherwise, my dream characters are Kokomi (shes so pretty and aesthetic and thats basically it i just want a mermaid) and Venti. I love his design and skills including the bow and anemo combo.

Well anyway thats my rant haha, i would literally settle for anyone but noelle lol

I love hu tao! Always have loved her ever since she got leaked. Got her to c1 on her rerun and whaled for homa 😅 Got it to r5 though!

I played a lot last year, not so much this year. But I really want to get back into it because it's so fun! I'm still in Liyue so I haven't explored Inazuma at all but that just means I have a lot more left to play ☺ Of the players I have, Keqing and Klee are probably my favorites. I just love their design and gameplay, but I'm not that great at gameplay overall hahah.

Back